Quote Originally Posted by simonr85
    Quote Originally Posted by wavy
    i was parked next to no 70 on the sunday
    it was very clean and shinny
    made mine look crap lol
    i will park on my own next year lol

:D
    the 1 with white bits is winston and laura s
    Ive got a good pic of yours and no.70 then, will post up later, would of said hello if knew you was off here. My williams had to stay outside the gates as didnt register in time to show it off
    I was in the willy 2 next to bluenose.
    And my wheels are the correct colour. :P

Mat.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston & Laura
    ERM!!!!

Please tell me when i stalled my car? As i dont remember doing that
    was on the sunday at around 2ish i think, you was round the camping bit as far round as you can go, I was in a white merc sprinter van with loads of beds in the back next to my willy 1 and near an integra type R, there was a lad in passenger side of ur car when u did it

remember now? or u have 2 many beers? lol

Well for one i dont drink!!!

2. I went to the co-op about 10 and then didn't get in my car again till we left the show!

3. I think your the one that had too many beers, because you obviously can't tell the difference between stalling a car and maybe turning it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston & Laura
    Well for one i dont drink!!!

2. I went to the co-op about 10 and then didn't get in my car again till we left the show!

3. I think your the one that had too many beers, because you obviously can't tell the difference between stalling a car and maybe turning it off?
    no i dont drink either, and you did definatley stall it, y would i lie?, you drove past are van, slowed down for bumps and stalled it, then a sec later started it up again, it was in afternoon around time of megane races when lots of ppl were going, so you may have been on ur way, but it white rims white willy spoiler etc

Is that not called a dodgy idle?

ive put the pics of the willys i seen in this thread http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...623&highlight=