i have made the decision now to sell my clio mk1 ph1.
i have had the car just under a year now and havent driven it.
it was declared sorn after its mot last october and has been on my drive since then, i had the engine looked at last week because of the time it has been sitting there and it is mechanically fine, just needs an oil change.

it has mot till end of october, no tax.
mileage is 111916

i have been working on the car for the past few months, modifying it ready for when i passed my test.

i colour coded the door handles and mirrors, and the bumper strips, the front grille, and has had ph2 door bump strips put on which have also been colour coded.
it has got the ph2 boot strip on it and a 16v spoiler in satin black.
the front bumper has got a laguna splitter on it.
the renault badges have been sprayed black and are a nice contrast to the silver of the car.
it has hand painted 'rt' badges in the side strips.
it has ph2 rear lights as well.
i have removed the fogs but still have these in the boot, should u wish to put them back in.

i have two sets of wheels for it:
1. set of valver steelies in black, one wheel needs a new tyre
2. set of dynamique mk2 wheels all tyres are good and the ren diamonds have been sprayed black
both sets of wheels are 15".
will sell with the black valver wheels, but for an extra charge will swap for the dynamique alloys.

the interior has also had some changes, it has a 16v dash, gear knob and speedo clocks.
i have a set of door cards for the car because the drivers has a rip in it but havent had a chance to replace them yet.

some of the interior has been sprayed black, such as the steering column cowling. and the centre of the wheel.

the car didnt have any audio when purchased but has now go a set of pioneer speakers in the doors.
no other speakers or headunit.

the engine has hardly been touched. it now has an engine mount cover from a ph3 clio.

the bad points of the car:
there is a few car park scratches and dents along the car.
the boot has a dent on the n/s corner, also the n/s/f has some damage where it was parked to close to a wall. it is on the bumper only.
the o/s/f wing has a small dent just above the arch but can be hammered out.

im am looking for a quickish sale and i am looking for £400 ono (with the black wheels or £450 with the mk2 alloys)

would need to be collected from basingstoke, but due to no tax most likely need to be trailered.

pics on request.