Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ST170

Forum User
    ford focus st170 its the one below the RS but it performance terms along way behind lol

oh right! i get ya lol! st????? why st? gotta be RS or nothin! even XR sounded better than ST. ST reminds me of an old atari computer lol
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

I gave a Focus RS a good run for his money, although he was a f*ckin weapon and had to resort to undertaking a line of traffic to get ahead (typical Ford driver!) Never encountered an ST170 but they're a big heavy ugly MPV so power to weight ratio isn't that good. Best thing to do is keep quiet about the willy and then when you paste crap out of his blue oval turd mobile he'll be laughing on the other side of his face!!

Forum User
    lol

Banned
    Tommo with his LSD :D

Forum User
    what kind of differance does the lsd make anyone driven one with and one without??? just outa interest

Quote Originally Posted by skipp123
    what kind of differance does the lsd make anyone driven one with and one without??? just outa interest
    I've never driven a willy without a LSD skipp but comparing it to my old 306 S16 it does make a big difference to the overall feel of a car. As far as I know (from what the previous owner told me) the LSD allows the outside wheel to spin faster then the inside when cornering - hence amazing handling! Also you can floor it in first from a stand still (in the dry) and only get a little wheel spin. It does take a bit of getting used to tho, when I first bought the car I was turning right out of a junction and booted it in 1st gear and the LSD dragged me onto the wrong side of the road! TBH it's not something I would've chose to add onto the the willy myself (£850 for a Gripper LSD) but if you're seriously into track racing then it might be worth it! Willys handle brilliantly as standard anyway!

Banned
    Are you going to get down for the FCS Tommo? 13 Williams' so far. Be nice to have the LSD Williams too.

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    Are you going to get down for the FCS Tommo? 13 Williams' so far. Be nice to have the LSD Williams too.
    I'm definitely up4 the FCS Stromba I've missed a few of these meets so far so would be good to finally meet everyone! Have williamsclio.co.uk got their own stand, I don't know much about it

Banned
    Yeah check out the meetings section. There is a list of everyone going. We have 13 Williams' on the stand plus some hybrids and valvers (and hopefully the yellow banana).