Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    J o n
    Gunner, according to Mitchy we're all chavs when he has no more points to make or runs out of creative banter... it's what's known as lacking imagination... hence going for a German made Spanish rep cab... that and knowing that his car is actually slower and NEEDS NOS.

Forum User
    2 live a TT similar spec to mine runs 12.9 although he does use 75hp jets as opposed to my 50hp jets.

http://www.noswizard.com/bboard/viewtopic.php?t=375

Okay the TT is 4wd so traction off the line is better but up and running i doubt much would be in it. I'll definitely break 13.5 on gas.

Jesus i dont need nos mate. I'd still be saying bye bye to you 60-160 without gas never mind with

is there any weight difference??

and once up n running that start of the tt could be nearly a second down the strip easy.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy
    Jesus i dont need nos mate. I'd still be saying bye bye to you 60-160 without gas never mind with
    without NOS you wouldn't, I think i'd pretty much need to be at top speed before you could actually start stretching your legs.

Forum User
    I may be under estimating your car jesus but i'd be pretty confident in the fact that i'd easily pull away 120+.

Ive been in a 172 cup and as soon as it went into 5th it was poor to say the least. I know yours will be quicker than a 172 but i cant imagine it keeping up 120 onwards.

I doubt it has the torque to do so? I may be wrong as ive not seen your beastie but you've never seen a chipped R up at them speeds either. I was up the arse end of an M3 just before nitrous and he was not pulling at all, i couldn't pass him but he was certainly not pulling away! I very much doubt your clio being able to do that! Who knows though eh

2 live, the TT weighs a touch more at around 1400kg.

Forum User
    [quote="Mitchy"]I may be under estimating your car jesus but i'd be pretty confident in the fact that i'd easily pull away 120+.*

* Exclusions apply, corners, roundabouts, any handeling manouver, anything bar a straight line blitz (why do u think they put brembos on as standard )

J o n
    Mitchy, you said 60-160... my point is you wouldn't pull on me from 60 plus... like you say, 120+ maybe... so that's 120-160 you would pull no? I dont doubt for a second that you'd pull easily at 120+, but from standing you'd be having to catch me up off gas, so i'd be bouncing of the limiter before you came past... i'm well up for testing it out either way tho lol