Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    mitchy mitchy mitchy

well mate that you have come on here shot your mouth off and then been put in your place beaten and by a fair way, so that means that 70% of the williams on here and 100% of the hybrids could kill the seat leon.if you are that sure of yourself come to york and have a go against me and my car is standard and it is a quick one ask martin

J o n
    like King says really... except its a rare day one can even stay in front that long. it's deffo the cams that allow this, higher gears still have the same urgency as the lower ones, very deceptive, you only notice when comparing to a relatively standard Williams or when having a do against something like a CTR where it normall starts to inch away above 110mph.

Banned
    Cams schmams, its the williams logo that adds the power.

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    I cained a Civic type R in 0002 once, and i mean destroyed him.

Ive never rated them. His car was twitching all round the corners, then on the straight expected him to pull away, and i have to keep backing off to stop going in the back of him.
    Of course you did. And I suppose this was all done below 5.5k?

J o n
    LOL, yeah, would need to be on the limiter changing against one of those deffo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lagerlout1
    Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    I cained a Civic type R in 0002 once, and i mean destroyed him.

Ive never rated them. His car was twitching all round the corners, then on the straight expected him to pull away, and i have to keep backing off to stop going in the back of him.
    Of course you did. And I suppose this was all done below 5.5k?
    No mate i could carry so much extra speed through the corners i didnt need a higher top speed / all my revs. I take it youve never driven a 18k williams.

Ive said it before, 0002 is very quick. Would leave 0200 for dead in a straight line. Nick said he wouldnt be suprised if the engine was blueprinted and tweeked from the factory, being a press car.

I've never driven a Williams, let alone one with 18k on the clock. I have driven a CTR though and they're not slow.

Banned
    Well 0002 went past a 172 pretty quick in a straight line. Jills is a quick 172 and 0002 is deffo quicker.

Banned
    I think thats why im perplexed with 0200. I expected it to be faster when i got it, and tbh its alot slower. But it still keeps pace with a 182, my mates cup and a 172 in a straight line, so im guessing 0200 in normal, and 0002 is just a real quick one.

J o n
    there deffo are some real quick ones about, i reckon you get 0002 out for a play Rob