Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kenwood W-707 including stalk adaptor

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/4120.html

Bought from this very store at christmas, i have now fitted a standard Renault CD player and no longer need this one.

As new condition with motorised d-mask removable face plate. Full spec as link.

Also included is the kit to enable the Renault stalk controller to work. This kit cost £29.99 on top of the stereo. As well as this i also will include the wiring block to convert the Kenwood to Renault plugs so it will plug and play and no chopping wires!

I will try and sort some pictures out but it is as new, only used for about 4 months and is complete with all the boxes and manuals.

£120 no offers.

Has 4 months Kenwood warranty remaining.

£100 posted :D

Would you split the stalk controller wiring thing?

I need one :(

Quote Originally Posted by ollie16v

Bought from this very store at christmas, i have now fitted a standard Renault CD player and no longer need this one.

As new condition with motorised d-mask removable face plate. Full spec as link.

Also included is the kit to enable the Renault stalk controller to work. This kit cost £29.99 on top of the stereo. As well as this i also will include the wiring block to convert the Kenwood to Renault plugs so it will plug and play and no chopping wires!

I will try and sort some pictures out but it is as new, only used for about 4 months and is complete with all the boxes and manuals.

£120 no offers.
    Ollie I don't mean to be rude or anything matey, but this is a Year Old and as New, and your wanting £120 for it..?

But yet you can buy a new one for £109.99 and then the Wiring Kit for £29.99

thats £18.99 more for it to be BRAND NEW....? <--- thats not much more

Has the system ever been installed to your car or has it jst been sat around...?

sorry if i have come across abit rude.

Forum User
    That link to to an EX DEMO one.....still its ****ing expensive.....i usually half the rrp for anything 2nd hand

Ollie I don't mean to be rude or anything matey, but this is a Year Old and as New, and your wanting £120 for it..?

But yet you can buy a new one for £109.99 and then the Wiring Kit for £29.99

thats £18.99 more for it to be BRAND NEW....? <--- thats not much more

Has the system ever been installed to your car or has it jst been sat around...?

sorry if i have come across abit rude.
    Hi mate, if you look down the post you will see the price is now £100.00, thats posted by the way. So you now save over £50.00. Yes the system has been fitted to my last Clio but it was only in for about 4 months as I replaced it with a Renault CD player as i was going for 99% factory standard parts!

Cheers Ollie.

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    That link to to an EX DEMO one.....still its f***king expensive.....i usually half the rrp for anything 2nd hand
    Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will give you £60 for the HU as I dont have a stalk remote so dont need the cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    That link to to an EX DEMO one.....still its f***king expensive.....i usually half the rrp for anything 2nd hand
    Ditto^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will give you £60 for the HU as I dont have a stalk remote so dont need the cable.

The lowest i will go on the stereo on its own is £80.00 posted.

The leads are £20 posted.