Unfortunately the time has come sooner than i had imagined... selling my RSi, going to be a dad and now need the money i was going to spend on it

Phase 1 RSi, 1.8 8v in 449 Blue with 89k on the clock on '96 plate. Immaculate condition inside and out, but just noticed someones hit the rear and i have a small bump above the O/S rear light, although the light cover isn't damaged, also due to this i presume, i cannot open the boot, maybe knocked the clip off or summit.

now the main problem with it... needs new lamda sensor, replaced the TCS but didnt help... the car cuts out after a while, revs drop and eventually dies when u try applying gas.

i really dont want to have to sell it as it is, but i dont have the time, or the money anymore... was quoted £64 for new lamda from bosche outlet, qouted £100 for supply, fitting and remapping

the car is registered off road and tax/mot has expired, but i know for a fact it will pass mot as lamda failed it

any sensible offers would b nice, but looking for £500 for her... not much over half off what i paid for her.

ill try post pics asap

thanks for your time

Chris