Other Marques section or Mk 2 Section

Might be worth adding an other marques section or a MK2 clio section, as we seem to have an influx of people registering from CS temporarily.

An idea maybe?

Cheers

Rob

i will look into it! but it will only be on a temporary basis tho!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    i will look into it! but it will only be on a temporary basis tho!
    Why temporary, surely we should welcome new board memebers?

Im sure it took some balls for MK2 owners to register here, after the grief WC boys give over on CS and on here, if I was a MK2 owner I wouldn't have registered,

I'm glad they did, end of the day none of us are haters, we just like to have a bit of banter, so I say welcome them, have some good mk1 vs mk2 banter

I have a lot of friends that are MK2 owners and I think it would be a gesture of good will to create a forum for them, I personally feel, maybe they would post more and contribute to the club.

Again this is just my opinion, whether or not people continue to post after CS is resurrected is gonna all be down to how they are treated now, people don't have to choose sides, they can post/contribute to both forums IMHO

tell ya what monkey! lets do it the proper way and have a vote on it? im more than happy to open a new topic but i know certain members on here will frown upon it! so to be fair we should have a vote?
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    tell ya what monkey! lets do it the proper way and have a vote on it? im more than happy to open a new topic but i know certain members on here will frown upon it! so to be fair we should have a vote?
    I'd go for a vote, I'd also buy that for a Dollar

Banned
    'Just gimme my ****in phone call'

Can you fly, Bobby?

Banned
    haha, great film.

I agree with a 'other marque forum'. However. It will be clear that after a short time other cars may outnumber the Williams on here. Therefore i suggest that everyone who signs up but who does not own a Williams made to have a toatoo of 'Williams' on their left arm.

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    haha, great film.

I agree with a 'other marque forum'. However. It will be clear that after a short time other cars may outnumber the Williams on here. Therefore i suggest that everyone who signs up but who does not own a Williams made to have a toatoo of 'Williams' on their left arm.
    haha I know great tatooist

J o n
    agree with monkey, there should be no ill will from either side. just because I didn't like the way CS was being run does not mean we need to alienate the MK2's... this is also an enthusiast site as well. the nobbers off there that spam the boards and post crap will already know they are not welcome.