Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    On top of the handling of these cars and performance the other main crunch is the fact that they have character. And alot of it! most cars today just dont have that.

Quote Originally Posted by nyk
    Do you know me? no
    Have you ever met me? no
    Yet your quick to categorise me.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Zollo
    I'm not categorising you at all. I'm merely saying that you're a rather feisty lady!
    In which case you are forgiven.

PMSL...thats quality. Youve made my afternoon there guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by jay s
    is the williams special? id say yes imo. i know i don't own a williams but my hybrid gets a hell of alot of attention from people and i often get people asking me is it a williams, if a williams was'nt special i doubt people would be asking me this.
    I agree. I often have to explain what mine is when I say it's not a williams

owning the 2, a williams is a better car than a valver. ok so a std 1.8 and 2.0 won't be miles apart speed wise but mod the 2 and 2.0l will see better gains. handling: williams widetrack is s**t loads better than valver track, trust me on this one. i have no idea why more people don't widetrack there hybrids/valvers, out of a 2.0l or widetrack setup id pick widetrack its that much better...
    That's a whole 'nother debate that hinges entirely on one's own definition of "better". Best left alone imo.

Maybe there is a whole other debate about what makes a car special. In my experience I've never owned a car which creates so much interest as the Williams does. I've had people ask me about it on petrol forecourts, people stop and look at it when it's outside the office. I even had a guy offer to buy it in a traffic jam on the M6 once! lol! I've never experienced this with previous cars I've owned so I am thinking it may be something pretty special for this to happen??

Forum User
    I think they are special, yes they are made out of other renault parts but they work together so well imo. I dont see how people can say a williams and a valver are the same, out of interest nky why does yours look like a williams from the outside now? Becuase the williams looks special maybe?

WTF ^^^^

My car does not look like a williams, it looks like a valver -it is the williams that looks like MY car! As the valver was made first!

Forum User
    WTF ^^^^

My car does not look like a williams, it looks like a valver -it is the williams that looks like MY car! As the valver was made first!
    My point was you put gold speedlines on the car to make it look special like the williams does, as imo a standard valver looks very bland by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by vts_saxo
    WTF ^^^^

My point was you put gold speedlines on the car to make it look special like the williams does, as imo a standard valver looks very bland by comparison.
    PMSL so you think I put speedlines on my car to make it look like a williams- nothing at all to do with the fact that I liked the wheels.

Fcuk me the mans a mind reader, give him a prize

The valver is a cheap mans Williams. Williams is miles better. Anyway the valvers missing the best bit from a Williams, it Suspension set up.

Andrew

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by vts_saxo
    WTF ^^^^

PMSL so you think I put speedlines on my car to make it look like a williams- nothing at all to do with the fact that I liked the wheels.

Fcuk me the mans a mind reader, give him a prize
    lol @ that reply you sound like an aggressive chav.