Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: another clio

Forum User

another clio

went 172 and 182 hunting last night after a hour of driving about on numerose roads i decided to head back to base camp, any how i was driving down the A127 long straight road with a few bends and a couple of roundabouts sitting nicley at 65ish when i see a blue blob coming pretty rapid into my rear view, hm i think to my self 172 must be couple of seconds later its confirmed, he pulls in breaking straight infront of me coming into the roundabout but before he does makes a smirk at me as over taking, off the orund about we both go for it pulling slightly on him through 2nd and passing him middle of 3rd then more and more in 4th to over a ton 5th looked back up couldnt see him haha, slowed back down to a reasonable speed and wooosh comes flying passed again same senario as above then reocured and couldnt be bothered to play after that.... 172s and 182 drivers are genna ****ing hate me around my way see there face when a paxo goes passed its quality...... thing i like about the saxo is people think its a vts badged vts or west coast soon find out its not! do u guys think i might be chipped as on paper my vts shouldnt be anywhere near a 182 or even a 172 but it is...

Forum User
    vts badged vtr and the road was the A414 soz

errrrrr id imagine that summit has deffo been done to ur car, as my std williams (just zorst) can keep up with vts'. my mate has a vts with quite a few mods, obviously it pulls away but not amazingly. this vts i mention has chip, ik, cams (apparently, dubious about that) zorst and manifold and is v quick. it is also a vtr, vts convo so is lighter than vts's toooo. and this mentioned vts only pulls away slowly from 172s and even type r's (passengered). so for ur car to keep with 172's and 182's, shit even overtake is impressive, even more so when the vts does 100 in about 20 secs and 172's do it in 17ish!
    maybe a trip to a rr day is needed

J o n
    there are some seriously quick VTS' around tho, Craggy's with zorst mods ran 14.5 1/4 mile and beat most 172's pretty comfortably... as most 1/4 mile around mid to low 15's.

Forum User
    when i done the 182 on sunday i was like **** me that shouldnt have happened so thought id try a rematch to see if it may have been a slow one passed the 172 too, i think a r/r day would prob be a good idea, as far as i know i only have a filter the thing bloody flies had a little do against a rx8 too and he wernt going no where... gettin a manifold and full cat back custom exhaust so after those it should abliterate the wee 182 boys, :D

Forum User

Forum User
    can some one blank the plates please

yep theres some seriously freaky saxos out there, but apparently craggys was the best of the bunch on saxsports or woteva.....for std anyway

with just carbon air feed, pugsport zorst he used to jus pip mine in same trim.....was fukkin rapido lol

Forum User
    was deciding between a VTS and the williams a few months ago, and now i'm hearing stories of super fast saxos!? :(

better get my supersprint manifold on asap

A vts is the same speed as a valver yeah Im sure a williams would see one off. Not sure how there can be super fast standard vts out there. You cant get one at valver pace and another at 182 pace with no mods on either surely.