Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by big hp
    There resignation is long over due in my opinion. Roamer is the same though so it won't get any better. I agree Jas needs to come back. People have a lot of respect and time for Jas, prob because he talks to you not at you.
    Roamer is ok, he is a decent bloke, its jsut when he gets ont eh forum he doesn't put up with any crap, he will sit there reading stuff, and then wihtout warning have a big rant, as i said compleltly differnt in real life as to how he comes accross on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    Stromba is ok, he is a decent bloke, its jsut when he gets ont eh forum he doesn't put up with any crap, he will sit there reading stuff, and then wihtout warning have a big rant, as i said compleltly differnt in real life, he's a wuss
    :D

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSun
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    Stromba is ok, he is a decent bloke, its jsut when he gets ont eh forum he doesn't put up with any crap, he will sit there reading stuff, and then wihtout warning have a big rant, as i said compleltly differnt in real life, he's a wuss
    :D
    Thats scarey.....wonder if Roamer would like that comparison

I find it quite strange that Darth Stromba has yet to make a single comment on this thread. Hmm... has he started his very slow drive to FCS?

lol.only few times iv met roamer hes been pretty sound tbh...get on well with him, as i do most of the other cs members, well the old skool ones anyway lol, and some of the new faces....but some ppl jus dont seem interested in even acknowledging the fact that you are stood there in front of em talkin to em......as me n northy found out at last years fcs lol

Banned
    'Im telling you, my 172 titanic beat a 182 Olympic all the way up to 30 knots'

'No mate, its known the 182 Olympic is faster round the Top Gear test canal than the full fat 172 Titanic'

'Well my mate has a cup 182 Olympic and he said it would keep with his dads full fat 172 Titanic to 20 knots and then start to pull'

'Ice'

'Yeah, full install, slammed and with 17's'

'No i mean ice!!!'

'Arrrrggghhhhh'

Was the same the year before Jon, tried to make an effort and go talk to people, bare in mind i was by myself too so was being brave, and they were just ignorant and rude.

Good job you col and adi appeared i tell ya!

People snubbed you Kelly? Goes to show that when presented with a lovely lady they clam up. They really should get out more. Prob the first time they've met a real woman other than there mum or sisters.

OR

Maybe all the cliosport jokes about most people being gays are true.

Banned
    I want to be King not chairman

Banned
    On a more serious note though, i would like to say a big thanks to Kathy and Wayne for all the hard work they have put in to taking a semi decent car club and reducing it to a dating agency full of spoilt children with cars bought by daddy, chavs, moaners, losers and generally uncool 'cant make real friends' type of bellends.

Well done. Bet you are proud.