Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Forum User
    some are nick, unfortantly my car is sat with no gearbox/steering column/subframe/rack etc at the mo! awaiting new bits to fix it !! :(

To be fair Nick, I think Strombas requote post was meant to be tongue in cheek . Its our favourite past-time around here. :D

Quote Originally Posted by King Stromba
    You mean Gay Gangbangers are still going to be there? I must pay a visit as its right up my (back)street

See.

Forum User
    LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Read
    Well going by your last post where you've decided to try to edit my post and present it as authentic, either you - 'King Stromba' have got some serious social problems, or a very disturbing and peculiar sense of humour.

In your own mind you clearly see yourself as some kind of bigshot who imagines that you have single handedly managed to wreck a really good car club - if that gives you pleasure to destroy things rather than build them then there's not a lot more that I can say. The fact of the matter is that you come across as a big loud fish in a very small pond. If you think that the vast majority of our 1500 members know who you are or even care, you are very much mistaken. Instead of obsessing about Cliosport because of some inferiority complex that you have, why not get on with trying to build up Williams Clio and be positive.

My last word on the subject.
    Ok, lets knock on the door and ask for Ronny Real. Firstly, i have met you, and thought you were an ok kind of a guy. You like to talk about yourself / your car alot (ALOT), but being a teacher i kind of think maybe you get used to speaking more than listening. But, i thought you were ok, that aside.

Secondly, i have no social problems, but i may well have a strange sense of humour. Strange, maybe, but nontheless a humour of the sensical variety. If more people had one of these, maybe there would be less anal bickering in your club. Or ex-club, however you want to look at it.

Thirdly, whether i have managed to single handedly wreck a really good car forum is doubtful. Appointing Tom and James to positions of power, removing driving tales and banning doing anything remotely enjoyable did a pretty good job of pressing the self destruct button in all honesty. The funny thing is, that if and when it opens again, the admin will reappoint the same moderators, which will rub the same people the wrong way and cause all the same problems. Someone once wrote that the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expectinbg a different result.

We could sit here all night talking about who is the biggest fish in the biggest pond, but really you see, i dont see myself as pond life. You are quite welcome to come over here and discuss your car with myself and other enthusiasts. But please dont tell me what i can and cant do. Only Northy and Fatboy can do that.

Also, once last thing. If Cliosport is trying to be upstanding and set a good example by enforcing strict rules based on our current social morals, do you not think it is slightly hypocritical for your founder to behave with no morals on a certain Cliosport holiday and then again after the holiday was over? Maybe your management should lead by example, before you start preaching to me about my behaviour.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Read
    lol 'Strombas World'

Any of you lot going to be going on track at FCS then? You got a session booked or going on one of the open ones?
    No sessions booked nick...im after a cs slot or booking on the open one.

Forum User
    7 pages of quality reading! cheers!

Forum User
    Excellent reading, very enjoyable...i pissed myself laughing a good few times.
    Annoyingly enough i decided to red card CS a few days ago as i got fed up with a few people on there...not mods btw, and now it looks like im just doing it as a knee jerk reaction to Slug and K stepping down...im not!!
    The last few months over there have been dire and i hope this place doesnt go that way, sure it wont though.
    Shame im in Jersey and cant really get to the FCS as i would like to put faces to names etc...have fun and post the pics of 25 Williams..wish mine was one of em...Stromba, try not shout too much abouse across as i think the CS lot their are the real car enthusiasts and not the teen angst lot

Banned
    Really? I heard the grass area for Cliosport had been turned into a Maccy D's to make all the Essex Chavvasport lots feel more at home. I heard its the only reason Pete is going.

Williams1, Hybrid, 106GTi, 1966 VW Splitscreen Camper, Limited edition Yamaha R46 #903 of 1000
    Quality thread............