Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    All i can say is about fooking time, now hopefully someone will take over the running of the club who isn't constantly rude to all but a select few, and has a sense of humor.

Bring back Jas i say

Forum User
    I cannot see what people have an issue with James for he's been a moderator for ages even before it "went downhill" before Jas left.

However I can see what issue people have with Tom (no insult ment Tom but I can see what issues people have with you).
    The forum has changed and the rules have been more and more strictly enforced. They were always there just when the forum was smaller they weren't enforced as much.

The lack of racing tales is a good idea though personally particularly on a more public forum unlike this forum.

as far as i can remember ive no problems with Tom, i have with James though

how often do the chair 'people' post on ClioSport, fair enough they have jobs and their own social life, but if you cant do it properly dont take on the job, which is why i handed over the Area Rep job to someone else, i couldnt put in the time anymore that people deserved

and Lunner, brazo has a point, if you dont like it, dont read it, i dont post all over your threads that i dont like what your talking about, so if some of us are interested in wax etc, just dont read it, it really is that simple, almost everything else though i agree with you on

Jas needs to come back for a bit, if he can, the problem really is that most of the moderators just moderate, they dont get involved with anything on the forum, so they are only seen as moderators and not part of the community

Forum User
    Thats sorted then, now their defences are down we can send Stromba in to "Liberate" them from the harsh regime that has been suppressing them for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    All i can say is about fooking time, now hopefully someone will take over the running of the club who isn't constantly rude to all but a select few, and has a sense of humor.

Bring back Jas i say
    Tom don't be daft, why do you think you're the South mids area rep???

guess who selected you???

Forum User
    it is them who need to be leaving.. good riddens to them.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunner

Bring back Jas i say
    Tom don't be daft, why do you think you're the South mids area rep???

guess who selected you???
    Erm...i'd guess Dave, because Kathy has made it very clear that she doesn't like me, last meet i was at with her she completely blanked me, and tbh half the other members there.

Don't take it personally Lunner. She was prob just looking for the burger van.

J o n
    it's very cliquey, I get on with most peolpe, but some are just hard work and dont seem to be bothered about making an effort.

There resignation is long over due in my opinion. Roamer is the same though so it won't get any better. I agree Jas needs to come back. People have a lot of respect and time for Jas, prob because he talks to you not at you.