Forum User

Renault Megane coupe 1.6e Sport Blue For Sale £1400 ono

Megane sport coupe, 1.6 E in great condition. This car has been well looked after. Its cheap on insurance (only group 5) and costs me only about 10p per mile to run. The car has a great spec to include Electric windows, Electric mirrors PAS with an upgraded clarion CD headunit and nice 15" alloys with very good tyres (set me back £400) no curbing they are like new.

The car has done 93k and drives without any problems, has been a joy to own and drive during my ownership, starts every time and runs smooth. Not long ago replaced cambelt, new air and oil filters, new water pump, new front wheel bearings, good tyres and had the valve clearences done so that it runs better (less tappet noise). Also new brake discs and pads not long ago.

The interior is in very good condition with no rips and the exterior polishes up a treat with only a few very minor dings/marks as to be expected on a car of this age.

Taxed until end of July and MOTd till September, should sail through MOT in September when it comes round. Can tax the car for longer at winning bidders expense if they wish me to but it is taxed till the end of the month.

Selling due to purchase of valver project and need funds, a genuine motor up for grabs here with plenty of history and low mileage for its age.

The cars on ebay at the moment, up for £1400 buy it now or stick in a bid. Let me know if your interested cus i need 2 sell it soon to fund bits for my new valver

Im away next week so dont think im being ruse if i dont reply. Send me a text / call 07926 155541 if your interested.

Heres the ebay link...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180138900054
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum User
    B U M P

Got my valver now need to sell this 1150 ono!!! Its a bargain people!!

Forum User
    SOLD :D