Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm running vista ultimate edition and i love it !!!

only 1 or two teething issues at the start ( due to it not liking playing downloaded films ) but thats all sorted now :D

Linked up my 360 to my network without and hassle and everything is doing what it should :D

P.S im well jealous of your screen !! I've got 2 screens at the mo... 2 x 19 inch widescreen monitors... but i'd way prefer the single MAHOOSIVE one !!

I'd recommend not getting it until the SP1 comes out and the bugs are sorted with more driver support for everything. The only reason why i'm going to get it is for the dx10 for gaming...otherwise i'd run on of the free linux OS's for free. The earliest dx10 game won't be out till the end of the year....but most of them look very promising

Quote Originally Posted by Daz.
    no f**k**s got a dx10 card yet anyway - and if they do they have more money than sense!
    2 of me mates have the cards

All that money

Thats just as bad as jumping on the vista bandwagon - soon those cards will be faster and at half the price.

Vista's a big step forward in the right direction - I remember XP having a good few issues at the beginning - more so than Vista.

All that money

Thats just as bad as jumping on the vista bandwagon - soon those cards will be faster and at half the price.

Vista's a big step forward in the right direction - I remember XP having a good few issues at the beginning - more so than Vista.
    then you get another cheap and go sli .. simple only prob drivers not supporting it yet . another vista problem and there are patches out for games to go dx10 ie company of heros . call or jurez and so on

Yeh or crossfire but then if your board doesn't support dual gpu's thats extra money for a new mobo bla bla bla - the benchmarks for dual gpu's hasn't really impressed me all that much

The only thing I'll say against Vista is thats its memory hungry annoyingly so sometimes until you tweak it a tad and remove pretty much half of its that useless!

Yeh or crossfire but then if your board doesn't support dual gpu's thats extra money for a new mobo bla bla bla - the benchmarks for dual gpu's hasn't really impressed me all that much

The only thing I'll say against Vista is thats its memory hungry annoyingly so sometimes until you tweak it a tad and remove pretty much half of its that useless!
    you do not go crossfire .. bad option my mb supports sli and is in sli mode.. everyone i no has a sli mb if they go there or not silly if not (only go for top mb ) and you can get cheap 4gb two slot mem now ..
    also you need duel core that wot i have 16 core out soon lol getting mad or wot

if you want a beast you have to pay

like it was said before sp1 on vista then i look at the operating system. other than that it is buggy as hell..