Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New toy ;o)

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmith1979
    if you dont like looking, simply dont view, there are many people on here who have a healthy passion for safety, sport and shooting. Showing off my handgun is a personal choice, hand guns in the UK or Europe for that matter dont kill any where near the amount of people who are killed or injured by cars, and that includes, women, young children, grannies etc... so the next time you show a picture of your car..... simply remember its more of a weapon than any gun, bazooka or knife....

... its called a reality check, just because it goes bang does mean its evil. I have shot for nearly 10 years and have never had the urge to kill anyone, i havent shot anyone, i havent been injured shooting nor have any of my fellow shooters. Its a complete 'fear culture' and scare mongering from the masses which taints peoples views of weapons of any kind. now thats the real sad point.

As i said, your car is more likely to kill someone than my sig 229 is

i once fired off 10,000 rounds off in an hour. barrel went white hot, you could see the bullets moving through.

LAW 94 is where the testosterone is....just dont fire it with your mouth open..it creates a vacuum...it sucked the air from my lungs!

£10k and disposable...

haha redneck central..... you've got to love that shit haha

Why is england so boring?? lol

always had an interest in fire arms, nice thread mate, made a change from talking about little french cars that break alot lol!!

still love my hybrid thou