Anyone Got One Of These Or Know Where/Who I Can Get One Off

Wasnt sure where to post this and decided here.

My sunroof is buggered and I need it sorting ASAP becuase a) It leaks and b) It keeps ****ing my immobiliser up.

The cogs have worn a flat around the outside so I need one of these please if anyone had one?

Phoned sunwin renault at Preston and as usual they are the most unhelpful bunch of twats I know. I hate that place. I dont think Keiran works there anymore who was the only decent one. They basically said '£211+Vodka And Tonic mate for a new motor.'

So I phoned Suttons renault and they were extremely helpful and gave me another motor from a MKI clio which I had to break open but the cogs is a different size from the picture as you can see.

So if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I have thought of turning the cog round as the teeth are perfect upside down but there is no concave on the opposite side for it to sit over the housing.

The one on the left of both pics is the one I require. The one on the right as you can see is larger which is the one I aquired from Suttons Renault.

Thanks as always Lads

Leigh.

Bumpty Bump!

Sorry guys!

Anyone any ideas, Im desperate!

To get it sorted that is! :o

breakers mate wud be your best bet am afraid

If you're willing to wait a bit you could have the cogs from the roof that I'm going to remove from one of mine mate.

Might be a couple of weeks though.

Your a top man swervin if I can.

It would be highly appreciated.

Let me know when you have removed it.

Ill pay you for them.

The problem I have with goin to a breaker/scrappy is I will probably have to buy the motor then open it when I get home and find out that the disc is the wrong size again so dont want to keep doin that really!!!

Cheers matey.

Hopefully the cog won't be worn. Not arsed about payment. The motor is dead anyway fella so it's no use.

Could probably take it off sooner. only need the metal cog to get the roof open anyway. PM me your address mate.