Forza (Geeky topic?)

Anyone got it yet? I reckon its pretty good, though doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Seems easier to drive than GT4 but maybe I'm just crap with the PS2 pad.

Got myself some quality cars - went over the top with my Golf though, turned it into a proper pimp mobile! (gold wheels, stickers and a ridiculous body kit) Strange thing is, I hate most body kits in real life.....hope its not some sub conscious chav thing going on.

Is it just me or are the power upgrades a bit OTT? And whats the point of that engine swap thing? I've only found one car I can do it with (could put Ford GT engine into an old Ford Mustang).

I've got it, not too sure about it yet, my mate loves it but im unsure

Re: Forza (Geeky topic?)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW
    Anyone got it yet? I reckon its pretty good, though doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Seems easier to drive than GT4 but maybe I'm just crap with the PS2 pad.

Got myself some quality cars - went over the top with my Golf though, turned it into a proper pimp mobile! (gold wheels, stickers and a ridiculous body kit) Strange thing is, I hate most body kits in real life.....hope its not some sub conscious chav thing going on.

Is it just me or are the power upgrades a bit OTT? And whats the point of that engine swap thing? I've only found one car I can do it with (could put Ford GT engine into an old Ford Mustang).
    i think its quality game, the tuning is pretty accurate too. As for engine swaps, i put a tuned turbo porsche GT2 engine into an old 73' lightweight carrera and it goes like a rocket fish tailing all the way around the track, IIRC its about 600hp in 900kg car :D . in a way tuning the whole car to win a race is pointless, i found its easy to win by only upgrading your enignes turbo to race spec and nobody can catch you as you power on.

Forum User
    I got it. Its pretty good. Been having some fun on xbox live too. I'm about 32% through the career mode and its just starting to become a bit of a chore now.