1996 Monaco Blue Valver For Sale, £1000

Bought this 6 months ago to get me to work and back when i started a new job, been great fun but have bought a Ph1 172 now so have no use for it. Never let me down and will make a nice runaround or even track car for someone.
    Its a 1996 N reg so one of the last made and is in Monaco Blue which is pretty rare compared to the normal 'Sports (449) Blue' its just done 101k miles so is below average for its age. It has full renault history up till about 80k i think, i've recently cahnged the oil + filter, plugs and brake pads all round, added a new battery and put 2 new tyres on the front. Car has also had a new rad and alternator before i bought it. Plenty of receipts with the car for services, all old mot's + old tax discs. All Renault documents, handbooks and folder are present along with the spare key. Its mot'd but tax has just expired at the start of this month.
    The interior is immaculate with no marks rips or tears on the seats or carpet, no wear on the drivers bolster and renault mats front and back. On the outside its not perfect and counld do with a little tidying to make mint, bonnet needs a dent taken out and painted and the drivers wing has a crack in it so needs replaced and painted but they are only £30 new from renault and available already painted on ebay for a couple of quid if you're keen eyed. There is a small amount of rust just starting on the drivers rear arch where they all go but will easilly fix and paint without major hassle, had a quote for £200 to do the paintwork. There are a few scratches elsewhere but nothing major.
    Spec is.
    Electric Windows
    Electric Mirrors
    Electric Sunroof
    Cd Player
    Renault Alarm
    Drivers Airbag
    Oe Renault 15" Five spokes
    Lowered suspension
    Magnex exhaust
    Only pic i have to hand at the moment but if anyone is interested i'll sort some interior pics etc.
    £1000
    Russ
    Rughead40@hotmail.com

any pics of the rust, wing and bonnet?
    Where you located?

Taking a few tomorrow mate, let me know your email address and i'll send you hi res ones, in Carlisle btw about 2 hours from Barnsley i'd say.
    Russ

its plattsy2k4@hotmail.com, thanks mate

A seller you can trust!

Looks nice Russ.

Forum User
    Where is the car based?

Forum User
    Get it bought plattarse

Heres some pics i've just taken, just rinsed it off, could do with a polish and hoover but nevermind. Took a pic of both rear arches, only drivers side has a slight bit of rust on the surface.
    Russ

bonnet looks a litle bent, has it been bumped on the front?
    wer u based

Plattsy, as i've said i'm in Carlisle approx 2 hours from barnsley. Bonnet has been pushed slightly at the front hence the dent and is slightly out of shape but easily fixible, bodyshop has already confirmed this. Also to confirm for those who asked MOT is until 29th July so plenty left. Thanks.
    Russ