Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You should be able to pick a door up for ~ £30

Matt

Unlucky matey, as this thread says SH!T happens and then you get back up and make the most of it,

And as for the car, you have come to the right place. LOL

I must say I love it on here. Everyone is friendly and soted.

No chavs and someone is always here to answer questions.

I dont do cliosport.net!

It was dark when it happend last night and it was 10 times worse than I expected on looking this morn.

Ive decided on a new door if I can get one. Ive PM'd winston.

LTR are getting back to me tomorrow.

Does anyone know any other specalist renault breakers in the Preferably North West???

Not crucial tho.

Cheers lads.

:o

I wouldnt bother with LTR they are a waste of time.

TBH your best looking at your local scrap yard, get one off an rsi or something.

If it was me personally I'd have it repaired as your gonna have the hassle of changing the door lock plus it will be noticeable with a second had door on, the paint may be more or less faded etc than the rest of the car. Least if you have it repaired and the sill, then the side of the car painted, it wont be noticeable.

Yeah it might be slightly different from the other side, but who looks at 2 sides of a car at the same time?? Its not humaly possible. lol

Notices in different shade of paint are always when it is one panel next to another.

:D

Jeezuz a ripple in the door? That's nowt......

Ripple!

Crease city.

Quote Originally Posted by nyk
    If it was me personally I'd have it repaired as your gonna have the hassle of changing the door lock plus it will be noticeable with a second had door on :D
    how come you'd rather do that nyk? surely 2 snd hand door is the safer option too than a door full of filler? there's no way that will pull out on the door. mines had a bump on the drivers door and i've had to buy a 2nd hand door cos the dents cant be pulled in it. the othe roption is sprayed and filled = nooooo thanks

The panel beater said he could get it out and you wouldnt notice it at all, that was £200, no spraying involved. There's no paint damage you see.

The other option is a door resprayed and arch done as well for £240 which seems a pretty good price and the company are the dogs.

But ive never changed, locks, electrics windows before and most who Ive asked said don't even go there, get the door pulled out for £200.

Im really in 2 minds because for £240 I can have my arch done as well, for just £40 extra.

Ah man, I dont know what to do........

Forum User
    :( i know the feeling mate, my first car ended up with the front and rear arch's being f_ed due to me not concentrating. Feel gutted for ya....New door sprayed as stated above mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by nyk
    If it was me personally I'd have it repaired as your gonna have the hassle of changing the door lock plus it will be noticeable with a second had door on :D
    how come you'd rather do that nyk? surely 2 snd hand door is the safer option too than a door full of filler? there's no way that will pull out on the door. mines had a bump on the drivers door and i've had to buy a 2nd hand door cos the dents cant be pulled in it. the othe roption is sprayed and filled = nooooo thanks
    A decent panel beater will get that out no worries.

I would NEVER have a door or any other panel bogged up with filler, and any decent bodyshop wouldnt do that anyway.