Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Williams Alloys (non genuine) & Tyres, Prada glasses, ty

Just purchased a spanking set of Team Dynamics 1.2's in 16inch form and black, they are gorgeous! the tyres that are fitted are Kumho Ecsta sports, 2 are in fabulous shape with loads of tread and 2 are part worn. they are 205/45/16's and are available for sale as they just catch on the front with my car being so low, im having to go down the 195/45/16's route. price? 80 picked up? (tyres only, not alloys!) mytyres has these for £56 a peice.

My old wheels are also for sale, 15" momo's in gold. 2 are in good condition and 2 are a little scabby. ideally you would refurb them all to get them looking brand new or use them as track wheels / spare set. They are fitted with 2 nearly new Toyo Proxes T1-S 195/45/15, some slight scuffing on the inner tread due to the tracking being 3 miles off! all sorted now though and it isnt too bad. The rears are fitted with 2 Kumho Ecsta 195/45/15's, these are more worn than the toyo's (5-6mm tread). The wheels have some scuffs and kurb marks on them but they are all straight and true with no buckling. I dont really want to split them as i havent really got time seeing as though im off to the usa on the 20th for 3months! Price? well id want as much as possible! lol but a guide price of £150 will do for now for the alloys complete with tyres.
    mytyres lists toyo's for £46 each and kumho's Ecsta supras at £56

I will get some pics of the individual wheels and tyres tomorrow when its light if people want.

lastly i have a brand new pair of Prada glasses which i bought in the USA. These arent copies bought from a market stall or via ebay, these were bought from a very respected opticians in Tampa. They are superb and are brand new without prescription lenses in. They have all the documentation, validity card, serial number etc... they have their own leather case, cleaning cloth and prada box. all you have to do is fit your own lenses. I paid $288 + tax for them and havent had my lenses fitted yet as ive just been too busy. This is a pic of a similar model

They are superb and still have all the stickers and barcodes on, i even have the receipt to prove how much i paid etc..

pm me for more info and questions regarding any of my items for sale..

would be open to offers if people wana try their luck? dont have time for ebay so would like it to go to somone on here i.e. a good home

so want so willy alloys these could do for the moment i suppose ill have a think bout it, get up some individual pictures

I will get some detailed pics up tomorrow of the individual tyres and the wheels, £150 is a bargain really!

where are these pics!

patience is a virtue, some of us have jobs that dont chain us to a computer all day or give us time to mess around on here! lol be up later i promise

lol im a trainee architect all i do is sit on the computer but it is a job :P

Ok here are some individual pics of the wheels off the car:

The 2 good wheels first (both fitted with toyo T1-s)

The 2 rears are the scabby ones (both fitted with Kumho ecsta supra)

As you can see, they arent overly bad, its just the paint and laquer thats coming off. there are some kurb grazes but thats to be expected on these types of wheels, would look great with a can of gold paint from halfords! lol

I have a couple of people interested so please let me know your offers asap as i now only have a week until i leave.

where u live?
    posted?

cant believe i didnt put that?!!? lol. im in cheshire, (warrington area). if you want to organise postage thats fine, where abouts are you?