Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my new car

bargin price mate.

i want one of these next as my daily driver, and would happily spend 2k on one, even if it needed stuff doing.

J o n
    great bargain. they are pretty damn good cars tbh, quite quick, not Willy quick imo, but quick none the less... handling is a little suspect though!

get it lowered and do the old Ph2 side strips and badges and it makes them look a lot more moddern for some reason.

just need to replace mine as a daily runner, strip it and get some buckets

???

u need to replace ur wot as a daily runner? thort it was more economical than a std one.

Strip it and get buckets anyway you fag! :P

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    ???

u need to replace ur wot as a daily runner? thort it was more economical than a std one.
    around town it's killer on juice, on the motorway it will do 400 miles to a tank for fun though... it's only because of Andy's mapping it's so good on the motorway, it's not really designed for short trips to work in heavy traffic lol. So will get a shitter at the end of this year as a run about, or sooner if I come into some money... just want it as a toy, so decided it's getting stripped totally, some buckets and then engine work can begin again... needs more revs!

Forum User
    lol il be interested to see what its like on fuel compared to my old vr6

J o n
    it drinks as much as my mates Evo around town sat in traffic, on the motorway it's better than the missus' 172... quite a bit in fact... lol

lol. so its not more economical then lol. for ur usage anyway.

;)

buy a dci mate.£50 a year tax... .......as uncomfy as anything....but least u can speed humps at more than 3mph lol

get a nearly decent fuel return too....think the mrs can make a full tank last about 6 weeks.

I like a nice 172 Mk1 especially in black- look far better than a MK2. I was going to get one of these instead of a Williams.

Andrew