Forum User

Up with the Bigish Toys

I was quite surprised just how nippy the clio is when I went against my mates in a Nissan 200 SX (new shape) and a Toyota Celica GT Four both around 240hp I believe. Off the mark, obviously the celica pulled away a few car lengths being 4wd but one rolling from 40mph, I actually start pulling away from it until 120mph when the private road ran out. The 200SX is almost identical to the clio pulling off the mark, I can get slightly more traction with my new eagle F1's which I rate as pretty good. The clio is still by the side of it at 105mph I still can't believe what a racket it makes and how much fun it is to drive! Anyone else had a run with the 200SX or a Celica GT-four?

I've been smoked by a gt4 at the strip never had a doo on the road...but yeah the quicker clios will keep up will most of the jap metal from a roll

J o n
    had a couple of doo's with a 200SX in my old Williams and pulled away from one of them really really easily, it was standard I'm sure as it had the stock twin pipes at the back. Other one had some 20" jap style exhaust and that was pretty close but managed to pull a bit on him. There's loadsa 200SX's around me at the moment, some running big power too... will avoid those ones if I can

Forum User
    lol yeah i havent had a proper go at him yet as my mate with the celica was abit upset that an old clio was quicker than his sport car so he kept trying to pull out all the stops I did see a few flames from the 200SX when I was behind it but it went no where.

Yeah martin, the thing goes like a bullet off the lights gets about 5 car lengths in front of me but once full traction in second i slowly gain on it :D Which car is your favorite nana or the TB monster? I notice the white clio gives a hard time off the lights almost like the turbo clio's

the t/b clio is daddy tbh the sounds is awesome and the pull at any speed is sick....got to 140mph in no time at all the other day...I'm sure it will hit the limiter in 5th (7.3k)....

The nana is fookin ace though the colour, the fuel setup, the speed & handling...mint car.

Forum User
    South London Drives: Hybrid, 16v + Willy 2
    Ive had a doo with a supposed '380bhp' gt-4 but the thing was chucking out black smoke so prob wasnt running right. Matched him from 30-120ish...as Martin says, a decent spec/stripped hybrid will stay with most jap turbo cars once rolling

J o n
    black smoke from a turbo'd car aint good lol...