Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: signature

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    dam edit button

i to apologise for stating my oppinion on you Jesus - but, admit it, u love a bit o banter
    I actually have more respect for people that say what they think, so you have gained a little credit in my eyes there. my gripe is that if you allow that kind of stuff on your forum them imo you promote, no two ways, it's been said and seen, I'm not personally bothered, you know me, I say what I feel and have nothing to hide... but what's done is done, after all of the original crap you may as well have left it tbh as it's too late anyway by then. Either way you know what Stromba is like and it just encourages him... but meh, you seem to have this idea that I hate you... not true, I dont like nor dislike you, just wasn't impressed with things that went on before that I wont go into... the only person on any forum I dont like or have any respect at all for is Stromba, talks shit on the internet and is a different person when you meet him... then again I think that's more mental illness than anything

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    fcs is going to be fun this year

more like fight car show lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v
    I disagree, im on a forum that has nigh on 25,000 members.

They dont clutter up the forum at all, and they waste no bandwidth at all because you find your own means of hosting the image file.
    it's not a case of if you agree or not, we are constantly running out of bandwidth due to traffic volume as it is so it's not happening... also consider we have over 30 posts per page, they would take forever to load in
    Um as i said it will not use any of your forums bandwidth, people find there own means of sig hosting (imageshack, filehosting e.t.c).

Sigs dont take long to load at all , just limit em to a dimensiion of 75x400 and a filesize of 50kb and all would be cushty.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    fcs is going to be fun this year

more like fight car show lol

Lol, thats not going to happen, but maybe it will if stromba gets involved

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    doubt it he is scared

can we end this topic now???? signatures are not enabled and never have been on this site... reason being it clutters the forum to much... i believe it was agreed by me and northy....
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Um as i said it will not use any of your forums bandwidth, people find there own means of sig hosting (imageshack, filehosting e.t.c).

Sigs dont take long to load at all , just limit em to a dimensiion of 75x400 and a filesize of 50kb and all would be cushty.
    I'm on that forum too, the sigs are brilliant and look neat when correctly moderated.

75x400x20KB though :D

Puts negligible extra load on the server and keeps people happy. If you don't want to see sigs, there's an option in your user cp to hide them.

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty86

I'm on that forum too, the sigs are brilliant and look neat when correctly moderated.

75x400x20KB though :D

Puts negligible extra load on the server and keeps people happy. If you don't want to see sigs, there's an option in your user cp to hide them.
    what forum is that then ??
    gaydar ??? :P

Signatures are abit myspace...

Andrew