Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: signature

you could do one if you wanted just keep the code for it and paste it in every post you make :P

Forum User
    lol that would suck

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v
    I disagree, im on a forum that has nigh on 25,000 members.

They dont clutter up the forum at all, and they waste no bandwidth at all because you find your own means of hosting the image file.
    it's not a case of if you agree or not, we are constantly running out of bandwidth due to traffic volume as it is so it's not happening... also consider we have over 30 posts per page, they would take forever to load in

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    sigs are for people who want them on their forums, not just for 'cruising forums'

as a administrator, you should learn to keep ur comments to your self

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    sigs are for people who want them on their forums, not just for 'cruising forums'

as a administrator, you should learn to keep ur comments to your self
    if you say so, it is however an undeniable FACT that they are mainly found only on cruising forums. As an admin I still have an opinion whether you like it or not, but since we are talking about responsibility within a given role I think that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Gav. Lets not forget you happily allowing and housing the little fued by KS and allowing it to go on for pages and pages and also allow him to make personal attacks on other members or your and other forums... or is that some how different? So shut your ****ing whining up, this is MY opinion and not reflective of the club... hows that? you even got a disclaimer.

thank you however for posting your feelings, I do feel enlightened

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    lol

behave jesus x x

J o n
    sorry Andy, hugs n kisses sweetie ;) lol

I apologise to Gav for asking him to STFU, however I stand by the rest and exercise my right to an opinion despite the feeling that I'm not actually allowed them... to once again re-itterate, my feelings are not the clubs ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    sorry Andy, hugs n kisses sweetie ;) lol

I apologise to Gav for asking him to STFU, however I stand by the rest and exercise my right to an opinion despite the feeling that I'm not actually allowed them... to once again re-itterate, my feelings are not the clubs ;)
    erm, iirc i supported willamsclio and respected FATBOY's wishes when he phoned me up and asked me to remove the print screens clearly showing what had been going on behind the scenes

i then locked and moved ALL threads regarding it

and then i mad loads of posts on different sections saying that i dont want anymore threads about it and if i see them i will lock them asap

i could of left them up for the whole world to see.

PLUS i didnt post the screenshots nor the orginal threads, so iam not responsible? I wouldnt hold u nor Northy responsible for other members posts, so why should you?

What im saying is, because your an admin of WilliamsClio and whatever u say represents the club maybe you shouldnt go around proving to everyone your a bit of a prick with just a MASSIVE grudge against people and can never let things lie?

But hey, who am i to saying anything,i know nothing about running a club

dam edit button

i to apologise for stating my oppinion on you Jesus - but, admit it, u love a bit o banter

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    so much manly love going in this
    place if you ask me :P