Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Jesus

FAO Jesus

How are you getting on with the cams?

I can feel a slight purchase coming on this weekend.

If i sell my 16v then cams will be coming my way as well :D

J o n
    well impressed with em pal, still on std timing and the difference is pretty big! as you know certain Scooby's are more than beatable on the straights and CTR's and the like are there to be spanked

I really suggest you go for the same spec ones I have, mid range is fantastic, they respond so naturally with the engines revs, has more power everywhere really :D

Which cam's you running? same as 2live's??

I think I will be getting them and bolting in on standard pulleys for the minute. Speaking to Ben today and am just about convinced its what I need. How far up the rev-range is it still pulling? Because I like cars that slam off the limiter without loosing breath.

J o n
    similar(ish), he's running Kent 2002RN and pulleys.. 260's, not sure on lift values...

the ones from Ben are 261 with more lift. not cheap but have transformed the car.

Nice, RN2002's have 10.28mm inlet / 10.08mm outlet according to their website... hows Ben's profile compare to this??

Be nice to see what its like once she's timed up to suit

J o n
    not sure on the tech specs... Ben did tell me but I prolly just nodded my head and looked at him blankly when he said it... something like this -------> lol

lol....yep i have the rn2002 ones.as does northy hehe

cant fault em tbh, altho when i first drove it after fitting em (it had been off road for 3 months all up) it didnt feel much quicker ........until i tried out a few of me speed marker runs lol

but the run in on the peaks run kinda confirmed that it was a lil bit quicker than when std....its the re-map that completely transformed the car...and mark..mines still pullin like a good un at 7100-7300 where it hits the limiter...with ease lol....and its had the soft limiter put in too so no more headbuttin the windscreen lol