Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    'END OF'

Are we children? Do we like to be talked to like this?

That sounds alot like something special k would post Fatboy. Just remember just as easily as the members came to this site from cliosport, they can just as easily disapear to another site. You would do well to remember that this site has become successful because of the lack of moderation and the ability to talk about any subject.

I hope that freedom of speach continues to be allowed, and censorship stops here. As far as i can tell that thread was perfectly correct and good natured, and had no anti-cliosport sentiment.

Forum User
    The thread wasn't anti CS and you losing your temper and posting END OF is just bloody CHILDISH.....its all mine and I aint sharing my sweets!!

You want to ban me then do what the F**K you want..I RESIGN and you can stick your two gold wheels where the SUN don't shine

My nine year old behaves better than this...this aint ROME and you aint NERO....I thought this was for GROWN UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only trying to give you people something you want! thats it after FCS northy can deal with it all!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

J o n

come on guys... jeez

Funny thing is the thread was no where near as close to the bone as the Mitchy one...lol

Make love not war boys. Group orgy at FCS anyone???

FATBOY don't make any rash decisions fella

Lol. Everyone calm down a bit. I understand Fatboys reasons for deleting the thread, but at the same time disagree with them. If it had turned into a slanging match then I would have understood, but it all seemed good natured and the questions asked by Seb were very reasonable and so were the answers. IMO of course.

I appreciate all the effort that has gone into this site, from Fatboy, Northy and everyone involved. Keep the good work going, at the same time, remember that the majority of us visit this forum as we are likeminded enthusiasts and a bit of banter is what makes it great. Look how much its grown in a very short time and will continue to grow if we dont become over-moderated and told what we can and cant post. I like the fact you can say what you feel, without worrying about it being deleted or moderated. If someone oversteps the mark then fair enough, pull the thread or warn the individual.

Until that happens, leave it run, as we are all grown-up enough to (hopefully) admit when were wrong and if we dont, I'm sure everyone else will let you know.

I also dont envy the position of being a moderator 1 little bit. :D

Banned
    The post i made about putting someone in hospital, for example, deserved to be deleted. :D

Forum User
    I am going to drink a lot of Vodka and not in "Moderation" and make some sense of all of this. I have tried to contribute to this forum, even though I don't have any technical knowledge, or any great knowledge of this wonderful little car.

I live in a really remote location and this forum has become important to me...maybe too important...I regret my OUTBURST earlier, but principals are often more important as you grow older.....but so is self restraint!!

Fatboy, I apologise for my earlier outburst, although in principal I feel what I said was correct...but not the manner...I was RUDE and NO one person is bigger than this club or forum prehaps even you.

I have always tried to be fair and even handed in my posts and replies and would prefer to draw a close to this unfortuanate episode.

My decision to resign will stand if you wish....or not, whatever LIFES TO SHORT

Kind Regards Nick....now off to get pissed

Banned
    Haha, another alcoholic. Whens the first France meet?

I fancy a trip down this summer.