Forum User

CLIO WILLIAMS 3 £3250

CLIO WILLIAMS 3

• 76,000 fully documented miles. Two owners.
    • Taxed and MOT'd until the end of November.
    • Full Renault service history (every 6,000 miles)
    • All previous MOT certificates as well as a full repair service history all contained within plastic envelopes in a folder. All in all over the past 3 years of ownership I have spent £3,000 keeping it looking good and roadworthy for MOTs
    • Cambelt and pulleys changed at 63,000 miles, along with the water pump. Standard Renault exhaust replaced for the MOT in November.
    • Completely standard throughout apart from the MoMo steering wheel
    • Immaculate interior: absolutely no fading, wear or soiling to any of the seats.
    • Electrics are fully working. Clifford immobilizer.
    • All tyres replaced about 2K miles ago. Included another genuine alloy spare fitted with a good tyre in the boot to supplement the spare in the cage.
    • The car's bodywork is perfect apart from two very tiny bubbles around the rear wiper spindle and one very small stone chip on the bonnet. Both rear wheel arches have been treated for rust. The front bonnet has had a respray. The bottom of all doors have been treated and repainted. All wheels as well as the spare wheel have been powder coated gold. I never had the rims polished as I prefer the all gold look…as well as easier maintenance on cleaning/polishing the rim. Within the engine bay I have fitted a blue cam cover. Also included is spare gold powder coated one with new gasket ready to be fitted to match the colour of the wheels.
    • Mechanically and cosmetically it’s a good example. The previous owner fitted mudflaps…which on the front do contact on full lock in reverse. Easily removed though.
    The car is located in Aviemore, Scotland. It has always been enthusiast owned and maintained. I am fast approaching 60 and the previous owner is the same age…so you can rest assured the car has never been “boy raced”
    I also include a fully fitted special breathable cover for the car…and to temp the enthusiasts, brochures for Williams 1, 2 and 3 and some magazines that have articles on Williams. And a couple of those little model Clio Williams.
    Truly this complete package is one to go for.It’s a reluctant sale but I have my eye on a classic bike…and currently with 2 bikes and 2 cars something has to go.. For more info please ring me [Bill] 07720847800 or e mail on…W.McFarquhar@btinternet.com for some photos.

RELUCTANT SALE AT £3,250.

Sounds like a gem! Good luck with the sale

Get some pics up, will help your sale no end.

Re: CLIO WILLIAMS 3 £3250

Quote Originally Posted by Fatwilly
    CLIO WILLIAMS 3

• 76,000 fully documented miles. Two owners.
    • Taxed and MOT'd until the end of November.
    • Full Renault service history (every 6,000 miles)
    • All previous MOT certificates as well as a full repair service history all contained within plastic envelopes in a folder. All in all over the past 3 years of ownership I have spent £3,000 keeping it looking good and roadworthy for MOTs
    • Cambelt and pulleys changed at 63,000 miles, along with the water pump. Standard Renault exhaust replaced for the MOT in November.
    • Completely standard throughout apart from the MoMo steering wheel
    • Immaculate interior: absolutely no fading, wear or soiling to any of the seats.
    • Electrics are fully working. Clifford immobilizer.
    • All tyres replaced about 2K miles ago. Included another genuine alloy spare fitted with a good tyre in the boot to supplement the spare in the cage.
    • The car's bodywork is perfect apart from two very tiny bubbles around the rear wiper spindle and one very small stone chip on the bonnet. Both rear wheel arches have been treated for rust. The front bonnet has had a respray. The bottom of all doors have been treated and repainted. All wheels as well as the spare wheel have been powder coated gold. I never had the rims polished as I prefer the all gold look…as well as easier maintenance on cleaning/polishing the rim. Within the engine bay I have fitted a blue cam cover. Also included is spare gold powder coated one with new gasket ready to be fitted to match the colour of the wheels.
    • Mechanically and cosmetically it’s a good example. The previous owner fitted mudflaps…which on the front do contact on full lock in reverse. Easily removed though.
    The car is located in Aviemore, Scotland. It has always been enthusiast owned and maintained. I am fast approaching 60 and the previous owner is the same age…so you can rest assured the car has never been “boy raced”
    I also include a fully fitted special breathable cover for the car…and to temp the enthusiasts, brochures for Williams 1, 2 and 3 and some magazines that have articles on Williams. And a couple of those little model Clio Williams.
    Truly this complete package is one to go for.It’s a reluctant sale but I have my eye on a classic bike…and currently with 2 bikes and 2 cars something has to go.. For more info please ring me [Bill] 07720847800 or e mail on…W.McFarquhar@btinternet.com for some photos.

RELUCTANT SALE AT £3,250.
    Thanks for copying and editing my ad