Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Williams Clio 3 for sale - 89k Miles - £3750 (bike not inc!)

Sad, sad day ... but my faithful and utterly dependable friend of 10 years needs to be moved on to another loving home to make room for a company vehicle (a truck would you believe?).

Williams 3 - 95 "N" Reg (August 31st, 1995) - 89,000 Genuine Miles :-

Immaculate interior condition

Excellent exterier condition

Mechanically perfect - In need of NO work at present

Recently major serviced

Thorough detailed log of servicing throughout the cars history

Only genuine Renault parts used for everything

Only fully synthetic Mobil 1 used for every oil change

Timing (cam) belt and pullys replaced on schedule

Waxoiled every other year on the underside

Michelin tyres (all with good life in them)

MOT until October

Brand new (tastefully quiet) stainless steel full exhaust system (lifetime guarantee)

Very healthy engine - NEVER driven hard at cold and not short journeyed (Never requires oil topups between services)

No leaks, squeaks or slack / play in anything

Several years spent in a "carcoon" whilst I was out of the country

Custom built tow hitch - no damage to car if removed (towed the bike for bike track days occasionally)

Cat deletion box - meaning the cat is still 100% healthy (and in a bag!)

Two fuel 'proms available, standard and a custom setup BBR 175bhp (latter rarely used to preserve the health of the engine)

Apline head unit and 6 CD changer (under seat) with custom built REMOVABLE sub in boot - Great sound system

Pentagon Auto-Tint professionally applied UV reflective light smoke windows

Brand new Sigma thatcham cat 1 alarm system fitted (original packed up recently!)

No outstanding payments or HP of anything like that

Two owners including myself - first chap only had it for 13 months

NO SERIOUS ACCIDENT DAMAGE (see below for details on minor incident)

---

100% list of everything I can think of that isn't quite perfect :-

1) Wheels were sorted by Pristine Wheels when I bought the car off the original owner, who in 13 months, had scuffed the rims - they came back a lighter gold colour, but I liked it, so kept them. Over time though, the laquer has lifted and they could do with doing again, although they aren't too bad.

2) Corner of the rear parcel shelf has cracked and the little strings have broken.

3) The black plastic under the wiper blades in front of the windscreen has faded - it's now, erm grey.

4) Minimal (now rectified) accident damage > my mate reversed into the front offside corner whilst helping me move house - it broke the indicator, cracked the headlight and scratched the top of the bumper. At time of repair, I had this lot repaired and took the opportunity to have the stone chips sprayed out of the bonnet and door lowers.

5) Front nearside wing has some light marks in the laquer - presumably where is got rubbed by a hedge or something.

That's it. I'll post more recent pics as soon as it stops raining long enough to take some!

Paul.

PS I'm in Worcestershire.

PPS Number plate is blanked as it's on a private plate which is on retention - new plates not been made up yet. The car is not going to be used from now onwards.

Now thats an advert

Looks lovely fella good luck

Forum User
    Very clean example, perfect for a real enthusiast!

Where abouts in Worcestershire are you?!

Whereabouts ...

Thanks chaps.

I'm in the Evesham area. If anyone needs to get in touch just email me on :-

paul at slayyer.co.uk

(replace the 'at' obviously!)

I appreciate that most of the people on this forum are already owners, but i guessed that someone may know someone that would be interested!

Need to sell in a reasonable time as I wont have any drive space soon.

P.

Nice bike as well

Is it the thou?

Bike

Yup ... K3 Gixxer Thou - it's tweaked a little too ... develops 165bhp at the back wheel - which translates close to 200 bhp at the crank with ram air and gearbox loses taken into account.

Interesting.

Also ideal for accumulating SP30s I've found.

P.

PS Should add something about the car - I'm a NON SMOKER - so it doesn't stink.

see I feel inclined to say "mint" again.... have you any details on the tow bar/pictures of how its done please?

Toe bar

Tow Bar - I've got no pics of the frame / fitment unfortunately - I fitted it a few years ago.

It's a neat solution that bolts through eight holes, 4 in the base of the boot floor pan and 4 more in the back of the boot. It sits a tight squeeze between the spare tyre and the back of the bumper, then underneath the bumper without touching it, so there's no requirement to chop the bumper up.

It it was removed, there would be no visible sign it was ever there.

IF IT'LL STOP RAINING FOR A DAY :( I'll get stacks of up to date pics of the car from all angles and repost.

Watch this space.

P.

Re: Toe bar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSlaYYer
    Tow Bar - I've got no pics of the frame / fitment unfortunately - I fitted it a few years ago.

It's a neat solution that bolts through eight holes, 4 in the base of the boot floor pan and 4 more in the back of the boot. It sits a tight squeeze between the spare tyre and the back of the bumper, then underneath the bumper without touching it, so there's no requirement to chop the bumper up.

It it was removed, there would be no visible sign it was ever there.

IF IT'LL STOP RAINING FOR A DAY :( I'll get stacks of up to date pics of the car from all angles and repost.

Watch this space.

P.
    Cheers fella - I'm more intrigued now!