this is a freind of mines car he needs to sell it to fund his toyota supra adiction its got 120k miles with no service history but drives like a dream starst first time and has never caused him a problem its got 11months mot but no tax its got a full factory fitted body kit (this car looks mad for a family saloon car) he has fitted a manual switch for the fan cos it stopped working but now he has done its fine

its a 1.4 duel carbed engine its a cheap runner for someone who wishes to take there car off the road for the rest of winter or for some one that just needs a run around for the dog the body work is mint and lets face its honda (IT WILL RUN FOR EVER)

he wants £500 ono for it but will be open to offers near this price as soon as i have pics i will post them up but if are interested and wish to come view give him a call 07950461429 or email me and i will try and ask him about it for u

he also said if u have a car with around the same value as this he will do a straight swap for it just tell me what u have got