Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

I ahve no condidance in my car atm

...esp after i went grass tracking round leeds ring road, thing is i wasnt' going fast and the back end just came away, over corrected it, and couldn't catch it when it spun back, bounced up kerb and went grass tracking, no damage apart from to my pride.

Suppose the shit tyres on the back don't help, coupled with the good ones on the front, and the totally ****ed front shockers,a nd the fact i ahve more camber one side than the other and the fact that my tracking is spot on when staraight, but miles off on lock, and as a result the outsode 2" of my front tyres are bald.

Add inot that mix that fact that my brakes are full of air and the rears are totaly ****ed, plus i'm still running at std height

Forum User
    mate im going through the same thing at the moment with my car, things seem to be going wrong one of my hids have stopped working and its that time of the year when your skint because of christmas.

Suppose the s**t tyres on the back don't help, coupled with the good ones on the front, and the totally f**ked front shockers,a nd the fact i ahve more camber one side than the other and the fact that my tracking is spot on when staraight, but miles off on lock, and as a result the outsode 2" of my front tyres are bald
    sorry no idea what the problem could be

at least u didnt break it

Forum User
    i also ahve a cluckign and getting a bit of vibration at motorway speeds through wheel, plus i ahve a couple of oil leaks where i had the crankshaft oil seals out several times,a nd i think my clutch might be slipping a bit

sounds like theres some suspension damage.

Forum User
    99% sure the front shocks are bent as when i put valver shocks on the camber changes by different amounts each side, and tracking is different

From the shocking spelling on that post, I would say it was the 6 stella's that caused it

Forum User
    It was the fact that i haven't even looked at a keyboard for months, let alone typed anything

you just need 2 learn 2 drive i think tom

Forum User
    Do you wanna come to the next track day with me and give me some pointers?