Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Forum User
    think it was a uk car, they the ones with single headlights rather than twin?

my car has zorst ( baffles are fooked, sounds like a bag of spanners,lol ), de-cat, filter and hillpower chip btw. oh yeah and a lead foot!

what do they run up the 1/4 these tegs?

must admit it looked very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bill.
    think it was a uk car, they the ones with single headlights rather than twin?
    Think the UK ones had the twin round headlights, imports are the ones with a single unit.

Mat.

the one I had a go with was the single headlight ones (the ugly ones imo) i'd say our contest was about right if you read my report of things

I would imagine a std teg DC2 would be doing high 14`s 1/4 mile so I'd imagine you would be quicker....they come into their own on the track but then so do Willies

Chris

Forum User
    i saw it again today on whalley old road, so he's obviously a blackburn lad, was a last minute thing though, so didn't clock the lights, will do next and report back

Quote Originally Posted by bill.
    i saw it again today on whalley old road, so he's obviously a blackburn lad, was a last minute thing though, so didn't clock the lights, will do next and report back
    Is he an asian lad?

Forum User
    no,white lad daz

The single headlight cars are the JDM versions. They have 200bhp in Japan, due to the 100RON fuel they have out there, but they're probably closer to the 187bhp of the UK versions when using UK fuel.

Either way, you did very well! Just about staying with one would be do-able, but overtaking it

Good result

ive had one of these up my arse on a dual carriage way while driving 106 at bout 50mph

i pulled into slow lane and floored it, stayed in 3rd to 100mph and he couldnt get past me in fast lane, i had a friend in car too. by end of 4th gear he was about level and i backed off as we were approaching 125mph and sods law i'd get pulled up.

so from 50mph-125mph he pulled about 1-2 car lengths on a 120bhp 1997 pug GTI, with 30 stone's worth of men in it.

bag of shit

waste of money in my opinion and about as impressive as the 172 cup i drove speed wise

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Zollo
    The single headlight cars are the JDM versions. They have 200bhp in Japan, due to the 100RON fuel they have out there, but they're probably closer to the 187bhp of the UK versions when using UK fuel.

Either way, you did very well! Just about staying with one would be do-able, but overtaking it

Good result
    not seen it since, but when i do i'll be sure to post which one it was, i have the feeling there may be another encounter ahead,

after that, i wont be wasting any more fuel on it