Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Forum User

integra type r dc2

Well, just had a go against one of these, basically i'm walking towards my car, one goes past with 2 lads in there both looking, i gets in my car, and thought.....**** it, lets have a do, and see what all the fuss is about, gets behind him, heading towards, a big fast a road, ( private of course ) as soon as we aproach the round about, he just ****s off, no waiting for a big enough gap for the both of us to give it a fair comparison, so no problem, if thats how where playing thats how where playing! i nipped out in a gap, integra's giving it the beans round the ra, so i floor it, keep an even gap, through the ra and through a left onto the a road, he gets held up by someone, so i'm now sat on his bumper, waiting to get smoked as soon as theres a gap, he pulls out indicators on, as do i, waiting for it to start to pull away through the higher revs, BUT, i'm sat on his bumper, no problem what so ever, could have pulled out on him had there been room, i was very suprised by this, don't think he and his mate understood why either, so i'm quitley confident now after this little 3rd gear blast, next overtaking move, he went to take a car, i'm sat with him and ended up pulling past both of them through 3rd and 4th, end of story!

whats the specs on these integra's? i was dissapointed with its performance and would feel confident going up against another one, they much quicker than a ctr? i know there awsome machines, but this one did not impress me, think he'll think twice about taking on another williams after that

( and yes he was giving it some! )........... maybe i was just a bit MAD!

flame suit zipped right up and ready

williams 1
    integra 0

Is a dc2 the new shape?

Well done mate :D I would be dissapointed if i payed good money for that sort of performance lol

Forum User
    same here, it was a p or r reg, cant remember now, couldn't see his reg for my bonnet

Ah right its the older one, i thought it might be the newr version. Craig has just bought one so im sure he will post up. Id of thought they would be ever so slightly quicker than a williams tbh

Forum User
    exactley what i thought mate, but i'm just telling it as it is.

Same as me then the other week fella :D

They might be awesome cars but they're certainly no more awesome than a willy

Forum User
    just read your post....again daz, with the teg, nice to see another williams standing its ground against the so called superior machine

i'd have deffo been faster on a motorway - twisites are a little harder to deal with

Forum User
    yeah, couldn't say through the twistys as i was playing catch up on the round about, and a wet one at that, but he weren't pulling away!

sounds like he couldnt drive tbh...

they some are 185bhp some are 200bhp, depends on engine and wether its JDM or UK car...

Sounds like ya had fun though.