Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decat was good on my last valver, increased its top speed by 7mph on the dials!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v

7MPH Everone knows the valver dials arn't accurate, and did you find that out on a private road ?

Forum User
    my decat has given me 9 lbs of tourque and 9 bhp ontop of standard figures! has it RR the other day.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by richy
    Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown
    I run a cat cos the de-cat was too loud with the devil straight thru mid section.
    Got a brand new renault cat to fit when i get the car on the road.

Mat.
    lol i had decat with devil straight thro system! took devil off in end due to rotten and way to loud! scorpion sounds just right!
    I had decat with the straight through centre section too...was definately loud! You could hear the gases running though it near tthe gearbox at idle which was pretty cool tho...

Quote Originally Posted by wazza16v
    Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v

7MPH Everone knows the valver dials arn't accurate, and did you find that out on a private road ?
    Im not talking amount, im talking about increase, for which the dials are fine.

Mine will soon have a de-cat, although I might still investigate the sport cat route, having got one for the Xsara. Made a noticable difference on that, but more in terms of ironing out a few flat spots.