Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stealing a valver?

one of the local nob heads and his little crew have threatend to my mate tht they were 'AVIN' My valver?its got a one of them steering locks,standard alarm and laserline immobaliser,and its on cctv,lol r they easy to nick standard?never herd of one bin stolen?im on a paranoya now tho lol,cheers lads

They're easy to get into without doing damage, but immobolisers arn't too easy though. The 'lack of common sense' french wiring works in the Clio's favour!

Wouldn't loose too much sleep mate, you seem to have most things covered.

PM'd.

Mat.

thanks fr the pm,the immobaliser seems to be a good one,its 1 where u stab a fob type thing on to a circle near switches,i hope nothing happens,if they was going to tae it they wudnt hav sed they were?and also they wud much rather steal a fiester 1.1 tapper with no security at all,still pisses me off that wan*ers like that walk the streets,

When i used to live in Hull, I always took the king lead off every time I left the car. It was broken in to 3 times in a year, they never got it going though, hehe, wonder why

you could have nipped the prob in the bud if you just twated the little shitbag there an then.

Tell em youll steal their grandmother in as a counter action if it happens.

They're very easy to get into, all they need to do is bend the top corner of the door open and pull the lock up from inside. That's what they did to mine, and destroyed my door doing it.

Not sure how they would go about hotwiring it though, mine has an immobiliser and a toad alarm but i'm sure they would probably bypass it somehow by messing with wires, either that or fry your ECU.

Just get a detatchable steering wheel, even if they did get it running they'd have trouble steering it!

A funny thing to do would be to hook up an air horn on the inside of the car which would be attached to the main alarm, so if they did get inside the car they'd probably shit themselves and do a runner...

CENSORSHIP! (Summeh: People probably know this but we don't really want to advertise methods for breaking in to our clios).

Would be an idea to make sure the alarms hooked up to the door's! Dont really know a fat lot about immobilisers tbh so cant help you there.

J o n
    hate thiefs, little pikey scumbags! this is why I spent so much on car security, tracker and anti-hijack are good piece of mind!