Thread: oh . my . god.

*cries laughing*

at least it has a high quality install.

DIY sub box lolol

Forum User

speechless

speechless

Forum User
    read the bit under the advert....Someone has messaged him and he's been foolish enough to display it to everyone....

This is what it reads ;)

Q: Race? In a 1.2? Are you having a laugh? Plus, just because it's louder than a Ferrari doesn't mean it sounds better. And a 1.2 with a big exhaust will sound like an HGV.
    08-Dec-06
    A: You must be a very bored individual. Have you nothing better to do than read peoples adverts and send snipey comments. You must be very into your computer, and have a very empty existence. why not try and find some friends, or perhaps even a girlfriend? - no, now i am really having a laugh, thats just silly, computer nerds dont know what to do with women do they? Thanks for you constructive comments and i hope you have an enjoyable weekend as i will - but be careful not to get too many blisters on your over - used right hand!

Repost gaz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v
    Q: Race? In a 1.2? Are you having a laugh? Plus, just because it's louder than a Ferrari doesn't mean it sounds better. And a 1.2 with a big exhaust will sound like an HGV.
    08-Dec-06

A: You must be a very bored individual. Have you nothing better to do than read peoples adverts and send snipey comments. You must be very into your computer, and have a very empty existence. why not try and find some friends, or perhaps even a girlfriend? - no, now i am really having a laugh, thats just silly, computer nerds dont know what to do with women do they? Thanks for you constructive comments and i hope you have an enjoyable weekend as i will - but be careful not to get too many blisters on your over - used right hand!

BURN, pmsl someone melted his short fuse pmsl.

What a piece of crap, and he must be a right chav....tosser

EXTREME!

Forum User
    LOL it still cracks me up and i've seen it about 5times ffs

Forum User
    a standard 4speed RL Clio looks and goes better than any piece of shit punto that has ever been made

(BTW, sorry about the repost lisa ;))