Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Banned

Need help

Can someone help me get my front bumper on stright at the fcs please? I think its sitting slightly too low and i need it straightning, but im not very good at this sort of thing.

No problem. I will bring some hammers and chisels. Then we can knock it into shape.

Banned

J o n
    have you taken it off to make sure that the plastic brackets are all still there? if not you need to get it to a body shop that can weld plastic mounts back on...

also, Northy is good at it, he sorted mine out :D

mines got the same problem, sitting about 1cm to low u can see the cables thru the gap :(

J o n
    check the brackets m8, if they have snapped off a decent body shop can sort it. I gave Martin my old bumper for his williams, the brackets were fooked on that, but was pretty much perfect other than that. Either way, he got it sorted and it looks sweet now.

Mines held on with a couple of bolts in the middle and then zip ties everywhere else. :D

Who needs bodyshops, pah! Irish Nut can confirm that my joist hangers brackets work just as well. Don't forget the bolt behind the front number plate as well.

Banned
    Ok ill book it into a body shop to get it fixed.

Forum User
    Took me ages to line mine up, bolt int eh middle wasn't long enough for some reason when i stuck it back on, oh well it just wobbles abit, if you haven't got it sorted by fcs we'll all ouitch in and have a look at it for ya