Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stromba !!

Forum User
    funny as f*ck SLBWNBTD

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    Joel - im not thinking of banning him mate, i cant ban him for dissing someone else and someone elses site kind of a catch 22 situation
    Well u should actually - flattering as it is - its a form of bullying and is not tolerated on this forum at all....

One thing i find funny is andys and Joels posts were removed and not strombas.... i know which one i'd of removed or edited at worse

altho from wot iv read on here...sounds more like slander/defamation of character than bullying

nice to come back and see the usual still going on!!! :D

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    Joel - im not thinking of banning him mate, i cant ban him for dissing someone else and someone elses site kind of a catch 22 situation
    Well u should actually - flattering as it is - its a form of bullying and is not tolerated on this forum at all....

One thing i find funny is andys and Joels posts were removed and not strombas.... i know which one i'd of removed or edited at worse
    Joel and Andy's posts were deleted cuz I was trying to get the forum back on topic

Stromba's post was edited to take out what he said about you....the rest of it was topic related

Agreed Stromba's post was bullying, but compared to how much he bullies on this site to mine he has alot of catching up to do until it comes to the same point when you guys thought ‘Im going to ban him’

Plus, the person he is bullying isnt a user on my site, whereas the people he bullies on here are common users.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    sounds more like slander/defamation of character than bullying
    Thats the words i was looking for jon ! :D

Joel and Andy's posts were deleted cuz I was trying to get the forum back on topic

Stromba's post was edited to take out what he said about you....the rest of it was topic related

Agreed Stromba's post was bullying, but compared to how much he bullies on this site to mine he has alot of catching up to do until it comes to the same point when you guys thought ‘Im going to ban him’

Plus, the person he is bullying isnt a user on my site, whereas the people he bullies on here are common users.
    Give it time.

LOL

Locked by me.