Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You give us 420 squid and I'll test some avo's.....gonna be coppering up time once I've laid out on this car lol

lol I've been doing 10 hrs overtime every week for about 10 weeks!! tbh any changes are gonna have to wait unless I can sell some of the stuff I've got hanging about.....no way is stnd setup gonna cost 420 squid!

no way u want std suspension mart. go wash your mouth out with hot soapy water!

yeah std looks fun, but not the way it really should be in a stripped out track sl@g.

gaz - yeah i know you can have fun with coilovers and std road tyres, or coilovers and semi slicks, but for ultimate speed im wanting some proper slicks.

anyway need some way of keeping up with you and your "cheating" cams and headwork and remap and 193bhp! not to mention your "cheating" lightweight fuel setup! :P

gaz u should buy martins cage off him, then the nana gets better, and martin gets some money to spend on some proper coilovers! everyones a winner!

meh stnd is just right for the roads round my way and it's entertaining & quick round the track....neither me or zollo seems to stuggle to keep up with the coilover boyos....

If anyone fancies giving me a go in theirs at the next trackday/meet though I might be converted..the nana was good from what I remember but I could'nt drive for toffee when I took it to Anglesey so hard to judge.

Oh and richy already has my cage....

Forum User
    South London Drives: Hybrid, 16v + Willy 2
    Lol, few mixed opinions...Mart there's no way im going to standard Trackday went wicked, destroyed my splitter after lifting off at paddock and spinning into the gravel trap, lol. Had trouble keeping up with a few of the leda'd 182's, might have just been my driving tho

How much adjustment is there on the fk's jay? And how much? where from etc....

Anyone shed any light on this guy from leda at gaz? My mate says a lot of the e30 m3 boys are now running gaz suspension as its nigh on the same stuff as leda!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_mk1
    Lol, few mixed opinions...Mart there's no way im going to standard Trackday went wicked, destroyed my splitter after lifting off at paddock and spinning into the gravel trap, lol. Had trouble keeping up with a few of the leda'd 182's, might have just been my driving tho

How much adjustment is there on the fk's jay? And how much? where from etc....

Anyone shed any light on this guy from leda at gaz? My mate says a lot of the e30 m3 boys are now running gaz suspension as its nigh on the same stuff as leda!?
    im not to sure on the exact amount of camber adj avaible but before cadwell i had new tyres fiteed and got the tracking and camber done and told him to set it at -1 degree camber, when he undone the nut to adjust the camber he could make it have loads of negative camber ie -4. loads of adjustment on height aswell. i paid £425 delivered for mine from www.2modified.com for williams fk konigsport which are also adj damping/ get koni adj rear shocks. worth checking on cliosport tho as they sometimes have a group buy going on, i did'nt get my set in one tho because they wanted to wait.

can also buy fk's from gsf

my cup runs 4 degrees camber.