Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot
    The biggest problem i have with northerners driving is their continual need to stop and tell me; 'it weren't like this in my day'. Now im sure it wasn't and everything was great riding your bike up the cobbles in your flatcap and breeches to collect you loaf of hovis for a ha'penny.

You northern folk really have it good, you're not used to 3 lane motorways and the like, us sotherners are. So we take them for granted while you're pootling on the inside in a daze of wonderment at how things are different doon sooth.

When will you learn that hardshoulders aren't for a quick spot of picnic wi' the wireless on, while you eat potted meat sandwiches?

(disclaimer:some facts may be exaggerated)
    people actually pull you over in the car to tell you that? wow! lol
    Nah my mates Dad's h'ariginally from Sheffield, hes loves to start his stories 'In my day'

J o n
    telling them from the comfort of the bisto gravy bath

Thankfully I've never seen my mates dad in his bath. But i know he got pissed off when the bisto was replaced with knorr.

Forum User
    I currently work/rent in Surrey...and travel home to Scotland when I can. My Willy 3 is up there and there is nothing like the Scottish roads for motoring. I agree down here its the ferking pits...congestion, speed limits at 40mph..then at 50mph..then 1 mile down the road back to 40..then back up to 60mph...and all the time fighting to move forward. As for the road conditions ...ferking chronic too.

Ferking cars everywhere...I ride a bike here and you need to keep constant eye out for dicks...but I am stuck as I need to earn some dosh for the ex wife...and two daughters at Uni...so just gotta to go with it.

I am into wife swapping..anyone got a good meccano set for mine.

J o n
    not even once? weird... we have a bath each in the living room, chairs are a thing of the past... or maybe the future... will have to see what evolution holds in store for us yorkshire folk

Since they moved down south, they've no longer needed to heat the bath infront of the Aga. And they have an inside toilet now too.

... but either way shakal it's true from my past 3 weeks experience, you southern faries can't drive for s**t, I've seen Americans with more skills and they drive through cones in a car park in order to pass a test
    I tell you one thing, though - southern faries wouldn't be scared of a front-wheel-drive car that wheel spins a lot.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Zollo
    ... but either way shakal it's true from my past 3 weeks experience, you southern faries can't drive for s**t, I've seen Americans with more skills and they drive through cones in a car park in order to pass a test
    I tell you one thing, though - southern faries wouldn't be scared of a front-wheel-drive car that wheel spins a lot.
    because they would be in the outside lane doing 40mph, so they would never see one ;)

* Uncle Schakal * knitted by nanas since 1995 , now available with added GSOH
    i think you should try ghey bars rather than the motorway
    for your flirting means badboy

J o n
    what have ghey bars got to do with this thread? if I wanted to meet you I may venture to one, however I have no such interest, so no more PM's with pics of your flacid cock thanks ... moving swiftly on...