Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    J o n

Further south you go, the less people can drive...

this may be my ignorant northern view, but **** it, I'm not bothered and have to rant...

I was in Wokingham last week and as I got further south I came to the revelation that further down the country you go the more stupid people become behind the wheel, as never in my life have I seen so many **** tards just sat in the outside lane doing between 50 and 70mph... what the ****? it's for overtaking and driving at speed so move the **** over! I thought it may have just been coincidence, but low and behold it was the same on the way back... so I eneded up losing it and just driving in the slow lane, WHICH WAS CLEAR! and just undertook every ****er... utter stupidity, never seen owt like it before!

You wanna try living down here

lol......used to really piss me off on me weekly trek down south. inside lane clear....middle lane scattered cars.outside lane full of nobs in no rush.

inside lane is where its at ;)

agree.........its ****ing pathetic.

roundabouts and indicating are even worse issues for me...........i'll end up stabbing someone and you'll read about it in the papers.

J o n
    lmao@Ben, I'm not surprised, I noticed it going to Kimbolten the other week too, thought it was just a day for nobs, but this is the third week and 3rd there and back journey from south of England and each time it seems to get worse

it amazes me that they dont put traffic cameras into proper use, instead of GATSO's why now just fine ignorant motorists, I mean think about it, in the long run I'm less likely to go ape shit, get out the car and shoot/stab someone from a road rage related incident.

Forum User
    Yeah but i've noticed as you go further and further north they can't design roads for shit, everywhere you go round leeds/bradford there are traffic jams, throughout the day too!!!

J o n
    well get a job you pikey, then you can drive in the evening when roads are quiet ;)

or better still.......get a job workin nights then u can thrash round in someone elses motor for free.....bit slower than the williams like...not 1/2 as much fun...but twice as scary hehe.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    well get a job you pikey, then you can drive in the evening when roads are quiet ;)
    I have a job thankyou, i arrive at work at 7am and leave at 6pm, i have a couple of days off, its when you are taying to get to the shops a mile up the road and it takes you 15 mins, and rush hour, **** me you'd be better off walking

but there are a lot of immigrants on bradastan an leeds