CALIBRA TURBO 4X4 TURBO 2.5 ONO drop price to 2100 get gone

MY CALIBRA 4 X 4 TURBO UP FOR SALE. NEARLY 93K LOW MILEAGE FOR YEAR WITH AND ONLY AND A LATE 94 ASWELL, TWO MONTHS MOT TILL THE END DECEMBER BUT WILL HAVE A FRESH MOT WHEN PICK UP. TAX END OF MONTH BUT CAN BE TAX FOR A FINAL PRICE. THIS CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION OUTSIDE NEARLY MINT WITH NO RUSTY OR ROTTEN ARCHES AND HAS THE ODD MARK AND STONE CHIP AS ASPECTED FOR THE YEAR, ALLOY ARE IN GOOD FOR THE YEAR AND. 10 OWNER'S ALL FOUR TYRES ARE GOOD. INSIDE THE CREAM LEATHER'S ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND THIS CAR HAS BEEN WELL LOVED BEEN WELL LOOK AFTER. ENGINE IS VERY GOOD AND HAD OIL CHANGE THERE IS NO SMOKE FROM COLD AND HOT, NO RATTLES AND KNOCKING, NO PISTON SLAP. HAS THE ODD DRIP COMING OUT THE SUM GASGET AND THERE IS GASGET TO GO WITH IT AND IF I GET TIME AND I GET IT DONE. VERY GOOD OIL PRESSURE AND IDLE IS 2 BAR AND RUNNING IS APPROX 4 TO 5 BAR OF FULL PRESSURE. SIX SPEED GEARBOX AND RECENT SERVICE OF GEARBOX BOX OIL CHANGE AND ALSO THE DIFF OIL HAS BEEN CHANGE ASWELL.

THE 4X4 TRANFER BOX, ACUMMULATOR IN GOOD WORKING AND ALSO WITH SWITCHABLE 4X4 TO TW0 WHEEL DRIVE TO GET MORE MILE'S TO THE GALLON AND APPROX 28 TO 34 TO THE GALLON ECT THIS NICE CALIBRA IS COMPLETLY STANDARD WITH SESILBLE MODS AND ORIGIONAL 16 INCH WHEELS TO THE CAR. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE ONLY GENUINE BUYER'S . E/WINDOW, E/MIRROWS, C/LOCKING, E,SUNROOF, ABS,POWER STEERING, TWIN AIRBAGS, HEATED LEATHER SEAT'S AND ON BOARD COMPUTER ECT. PLENTY OF SERVICE HISTORY WITH ALL THE MOT'S APART FROM ONE. CAMBELT HAS DONE IN THE PAST APPROX YEAR OR TWO WITH PAPER WORK TO PROVE WHEN MY FRIEND USE TO OWN THE TURBO FOR THREE YEAR'S.

THERE ISN'T NO RECORED DAMAGE FROM THE PAST AND NO OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS TO THE CAR.

ONLY SESILBLE MODS ARE

FULL SILICON INDACO HOSE'S
    BAILEY DUMP VAVLE TO MORE LIFE ON THE TURBO
    CENTER CARBON ON THE ROCKER COVER
    VDO BOOST GAUGE AT 8 PSI OF BOOST ON STANDARD
    PRO COMP AUTO/ METER TO MONITOR THE AIR AND FUEL
    REMIUS TWIN BACK BOX EXHURST
    AND SPORTY TYPE HAND BRAKE LEAVER
    SWITCHABLE 4 BY 4
    CONTACT ME ON 07706429205 AND LOCATED IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE

i'll just say i owned one off these before my clio - and god dam i wish i never sold it - they are very quick

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by andywilliams666
    THIS NICE CALIBRA IS COMPLETLY STANDARD WITH SESILBLE MOD

nice car, looks in good condition

Quote Originally Posted by lumoxs
    i'll just say i owned one off these before my clio - and god dam i wish i never sold it - they are very quick
    well there you go mate and there is a good one here mate if you want another one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by andywilliams666
    THIS NICE CALIBRA IS COMPLETLY STANDARD WITH SESILBLE MOD

nice car, looks in good condition
    thanks for your remarks there bubbie

just let you know that on my discription saying that it's needs a new sum gasget and it wasn't that and it was the crank seal on the pulley side and today now has just been replaced and faw as a i were off it's stop leaking now. a job not need to be worry about now cheer's regards from andy

2100 to get on gone