Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13546467,00.html
    Yup I agree with everything said in that survey. Silicon is for 'ho's and microchips. I'm sure you ain't a 'ho' - or a microchip, Clio B.

Im sending my girlfriend in for the first beer flavoured nipple conversion possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kj16v
    Yup I agree with everything said in that survey. Silicon is for 'ho's and microchips. I'm sure you ain't a 'ho' - or a microchip, Clio B.
    lol not all people, lauren had hers done because she was very very unhappy with hers, but to be honest the fell of em havnt changed, they still feel totally natural, and look emmense, i would post pics but she wont let me

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancliovalver
    lol not all people, lauren had hers done because she was very very unhappy with hers, but to be honest the fell of em havnt changed, they still feel totally natural, and look emmense, i would post pics but she wont let me
    thats just selfish on her behalf!

Its not like i'm flat chested so i'm not majorly unhappy with them and i'm only 20! So i think i'll try and keep them natural as long as possible!

Lol....glad you like them!

Not all people have them done because they are "ho's" or "slags"...I am neither of those and I had mine done for reasons that no one would understand unless they were me and in my situation!
    As dan says I was very very unhappy with mine before my operation,to the point where I was in tears, and just had no confidence!
    Having them done truely was the best decision,if not the cheapest, I ever made and feel a much happier person for it!
    They are not silly big, but just enough to have made a difference to me! :D

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenGTI
    Lol....glad you like them!

Not all people have them done because they are "ho's" or "slags"...I am neither of those and I had mine done for reasons that no one would understand unless they were me and in my situation!
    As dan says I was very very unhappy with mine before my operation,to the point where I was in tears, and just had no confidence!
    Having them done truely was the best decision,if not the cheapest, I ever made and feel a much happier person for it!
    They are not silly big, but just enough to have made a difference to me! :D
    Thats cool then.... things is guys definately never understand reasons why were are unhappy! I would just like to not have to worry about wearing a bra! And at the moment i would never let mine lose!!!

I'm gonna get down the gym and see how much i lose of them when i slim down anyway! Maybe when they're smaller they will have a nicer shape!

You have to wear a sports bra for a several weeks after the op!

I went down the gym and lost 3 stone, that added to one of the factors for me wanting it done due to the weight loss!
    Good luck with whatever you decide....but if you do go for it make sure its with a reputable company!

I once rinsed a lass that had too big fake tits they felt horrible and the shape wasnt nice, however with just a small size increase they look and feel OK.

I'd keep em natural for a few more years go for implants when you're a bit older to firm em up a bit.

Matt

Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think having your boobs done to increase your "confidence" is complete bollocks.

Its ****ing pathetic that their boobs can be used as an excuse for not having any confidence. What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

You want to be confident about your self? Go to group speaking sessions, get up on the kareoke down the pub. Find yourself a sport or hobbie that has an upbeat interaction with other people.

****ing pisses me off the way people jump to the easy way out.

If your gonna get fake boobs get them because "My boobs just felt too small and i wanted bigger boobs" not because your lacking in confidence and its the only possible way to become more confident about yourself. Its all one big joke.

No offense lauren btw.