Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mine isnt to "make my boobs look bigger tho" to be honest the only people that would notice the difference are blokes that have already seen them full on!

I really do want to keep them natural as i think fakes ones always look fake!

I will see how things go!

Quote Originally Posted by nyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancliovalver
    its not depression either, and no sport will make ur boobs look better

people talk about it being the easy way out, well for alot of people its the ONLY way out!!!!!!
    Sounds like you talk from experience. Have you had them done then??

PMSL
    no but my girlfriend has so yes i have first hand experience, have been to the clinic many times with her and have learned alot!!!

first hand experience in many ways lol

As far as im concerened it did boost my confidence.......I did all sorts to help myself, went to the gym 5 times a week, did a variety of different classes and lost 3 stone and after it all I was just as unhappy as before I did it!!!
    Im not denying that there are a lot of people out there that get it done for the wrong reasons, but im not one of them!!! I dont flash them about to other people, apart from Dan , and I didnt do it for attention!!
    All I know is that I did it for me and no one else and all the poeple who doubt my decision and judge me can **** off because they dont know me!!!

As for Dan knowing a lot about it, he was there and supported me throughout, he came to hospital appointments and so forth, so that is how he knows so much!!

Not all people that have it done are the same so dont tarnish us,or me, with the same brush!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nyk
    its not depression either, and no sport will make ur boobs look better

people talk about it being the easy way out, well for alot of people its the ONLY way out!!!!!!
    Sounds like you talk from experience. Have you had them done then??

PMSL
    no but my girlfriend has so yes i have first hand experience, have been to the clinic many times with her and have learned alot!!!

first hand experience in many ways lol
    ^^Just trying to lighten the mood.^^ PMSL

I'm sure this topic is not personally aimed at anyone........

CHILL
    :P

I just find it incredible that someone (save for the world's leading psychologist, perhaps, and even then it's still just an opinion and not fact) can say this...

Quote Originally Posted by seanofnp
    Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think having your boobs done to increase your "confidence" is complete bollocks.

Its f***king pathetic that their boobs can be used as an excuse for not having any confidence. What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.

You want to be confident about your self? Go to group speaking sessions, get up on the kareoke down the pub. Find yourself a sport or hobbie that has an upbeat interaction with other people.

f***king pisses me off the way people jump to the easy way out.

If your gonna get fake boobs get them because "My boobs just felt too small and i wanted bigger boobs" not because your lacking in confidence and its the only possible way to become more confident about yourself. Its all one big joke.

No offense lauren btw
    If that doesn't cause offence to Lauren, I don't know what would short of directly aiming verbal abuse at her!

I appreciate it's your opinion, but you make out it's the definate answer. It's not

Come on

He did say no offence to Lauren....

I think it was just a generalisation. And everyone is entitled to an opinion.

We're all friends here dont forget.

at the end of the day Lauren has had her boobs done for her own reasons.... we're not here to judge that!

the simple question was what do people think of them... i didnt know lauren had hers done... if i did i probably wouldnt have posted incase she got offended by some of the answers!

if i do have them done i will let you all know!!! :D

need a before and after comparisson

Of course people are entitled to their own opinion. But being able to understand exactly what goes on in everyone's head is impossible and therefore saying their actions are "complete bollocks" is a bit extreme I think. If someone wants the easy way out, then they're perfectly entitled to take that opportunity without being judged quite so harshly.

Not causing offence to Lauren? I wouldn't expect somone to be happy if I shouted abuse at them and then said "no offence like". It's not the greatest get-out clause, really, is it?

Sorry, I just fancy an arguement today

Quote Originally Posted by seanofnp
    What about the men that walk about today with no confidence? Would it be okay for a bloke who was weedy and puny to take steroids to become bigger just to gain confidence? No it wouldnt, youd say he was a prick for taking suppliments.
    In a like for like comparrison against boobies - for men wouldnt it be a penis extention ???