Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J o n

NEED ALL YOUR HELP!

Okay, im gonna get another bottom end and get my car back and running... I really want it to be finished and on show at FCS, so if you hear of anything gimme a shout please people! Ta

Jon

Forum User
    Ill have a good look today, gunner knows of 2.0 bottom end doesn't he?

J o n
    yeah, but he said Mehdi might be able to get it cheaper as it's the place he uses in Warrington... I guess the advantage of all this is if I can rebuild mine I can get some money back... or 2.0 me valver... but that's prolly just asking for trouble!

Forum User
    Ive got in touch with infincar for you, theyre gonna e-mail you later m8, and im trawlin thru a list of breakers as we speak.

Ill have the bust bottom end m8 if you dont want it afterwards. Still wanna have a crack at rebuilding an engine.

J o n
    nice one m8, much appreciated!

i'll be keeping the bottom end m8, not getting rid of it, more a sentimental thing as it's my original engine... plus, there shouldn't be much damage, in that the hone and bore marks should be fine. Ben said chances are it's spun a bearing and mentioned something about a big end... ooo err! I'll rebuild it and keep it as a trophy... or fire it into my valver...

check it out too byatch, PAID MEMBER... happy now? lol

Forum User
    Well done for keeping the faith, lets us know how you get on and the BEST of luck

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    I'll keep my eyes and ears open mate....glad to hear your keeping it....that smoke must have helped...lol

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    nice one m8, much appreciated!

i'll be keeping the bottom end m8, not getting rid of it, more a sentimental thing as it's my original engine... plus, there shouldn't be much damage, in that the hone and bore marks should be fine. Ben said chances are it's spun a bearing and mentioned something about a big end... ooo err! I'll rebuild it and keep it as a trophy... or fire it into my valver...

check it out too byatch, PAID MEMBER... happy now? lol
    Bout fukkin time lol.

Good lad in keeping faith ....I'll keep my eyes open

Rebuild the ****ed block into a 2.2 :D

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GazTwo
    I'll keep my eyes and ears open mate....glad to hear your keeping it....that smoke must have helped...lol
    I wish, might make me think of mine differently! :D