Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    J o n
    Disagree, that's pretty much mint. It has the characteristics of a car that still gets moved and hasn't been sat to seixe up in someone garage for 5 years. The bits of surface rust and alloys deteriorating will be down to the fact it's 9 years old. In all it's pretty damn mint imo.

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Yep agree looks pretty mint but has been neglected slightly and could do with a good clean....all that mud under the arches won't be helping with preventing rust.

Has come from Warrender aswell which used to be based in Bolton....think Monkey's was from Warrenders at some point...he has it on his plates.

Could fetch some good money to the right buyer.....would be a nice buy for u Bri.....another Willy 3 with the same mileage as yours was.... :D

Comments

Hi Guys..Thanks for the comments - there is no rust at all on the car - the scratches arent too bad, minor really (except the mirrors!) -
    car has been driven daily, gettting it cleaned tomorrow and will post somemore pics.....

You could have a point gaz but im not sure mate...

When i went to look at my old williams every thing about it; from "how and where it was parked" to the owners "dedication to always run in on RON97" just shone through when u looked at the car... looking at that one id have to say its been neglected, and thats not very appealing in my book.

Not saying this one wont come good, just needs a bit of elbow grease and some re-furbed wheels maybe...

Then she will look like she's just rolled out the factory! :P

J o n
    Bri, to be fair the scratches will mostly come out and if it had been given a clean it would be reet. I'd be suspicious of a car that was too mint if you get me. Especially 10 years old. This has a few 'character' scars. Nothing that wont heal tho!

Aye, like i said above it just need some TLC mate...

So whats she look like after the clean then?

And the big question, how much are you letting her go for?

Not being funny, ok maybe a bit. But for someone who says they are not really into cars you have certainly taken quite a few shots of notoriously bad areas for Willy's.

IMO only someone in the know would be taking photos of inside the boot shuts and close ups of the rear arches to show just how good condition it is.

To be fair it does look pretty good though.

Banned
    Haha, got to agree with inspector clueso. I think you know more than you let on.

Yep your right Gaz mine has a Warrenders Tax disc holder, think the geezer took it there to be serviced or summat, mine was from London originally, the name on my plates is from Little Lever near Bolton, where I bought it from