Thread: Clifford alarm

Clifford alarm

Hi people, my clifford concept 300 alarm has stopped 'chirping' when arming and disarming, how can i fix this? i have no idea why this has stopped working!

This is my forth car witha clifford and they all go wrong in the end

Thanks in advance

Read your manual if you still have it, sounds like you've turned the silent function on.

Dead easy to sort pressing the keys in a certain order (i cant remember what order though lol)

My clumsy fingers must've done the same, cos mine's stopped chirping too. I prefer it like that though

Seriously ive spent the best part of 2 hours tring to sort it with manual in hand, what a joke, i can enter the valet pin number but then nothing happens......Its ment to chirp when u select a menu fucntion but it makes no noise whatsoever

So dissapointed with cliffords in general its my fourth car which has had a clifford and they all went wrong one way or another. Last car i will ever get with a poxy clifford :(

What a knightmare unhappy marriage with my clio!! lol

personally........................rip the dam thing out a fit a proper alarm.

Toad rule!

Think youre right i had a toad alarm once and was sweet as a nut, none of that overcomplicated way of turning options on and off....

Seriously i was following the manual but it just didnt work.... Would ripping the battery connectors off bring it back to default or has it a memory?