Black Clio 1.8 16v - Comprehensive History (1993) - £2200

Price - £2200

One of the last remaining solid Clio 1.8 16v's available with low milage.

Full MOT - June 2007
    74,000 documented miles
    5 Owners

I purchased this car in September 2005 to have as a run about. On Purchasing I did a full major service - Cambelt, Accessory belt etc. New Brembo Max front discs with Pagid blue pads, 4 new tyres etc as well as a fan.

I have just put it through an MOT replacing the following parts with new parts:

4 x New Dampers (Renault)
    2 x Front Springs (Eibach)
    New Bendix Rear Pads
    New Brembo Rear Discs
    New rear bearings
    New N/S Sill
    Steering Rack
    4 x New Tyres (BF Goodridge Profiler G) and 4 x Clio Dynamique Rims, as one of the original wheels hit a pot hole an was buckled and I had the dynamique rims in the garage. The three remaining original Speedline "Turbine" wheels are available with the car and will not be sold seperately, as once sold, you will struggle to find another set if you wish to run it on the original alloy wheels. I have access to two more of these speedline wheels through a friend.

The sill and arch has been replaced at the MOT time and sprayed and done properly by a reputable spay shop and garage - they work on my other car too, so I know that the quality of the job is good.

I have full history dating back to when it was a Lex company car with invoices and services with various Garages in the Northwest Area.

I purchased the car with 67,000 miles on it in September last year from another enthusiast, so it has done 7000 miles in the last 9 months and it has not missed a beat. It had an oil filter and a check over a few months ago so it is not in need of an attention as far as I am aware. I was confident enough in it to take it to the South of France in October.

I have reciepts for all of the work that I have carried out.

The interior of the car is in very good condition with the seats being in particularly good condition for the age of the vehicle. It has the original radio in there too.

The bad points -

it has picked up one or two dings over the last 10 months from being parked in car parks and the like, but, it looks well regardless of this.

the power steering pump squeals - it is a common problem and these do this from new in some cases - I think I may even have a spare pump that you could exchange at a motor factors that I would throw in.

the cigarette lighter does not work - I presume this is a blown fuse - which I will try and get corrected before the car is sold.

the remote unlocking does not work due to a wiring issue - this too I will try and get sorted out.

Pictures to follow.

/andrew

Forum User
    i got 1600 if you ever need to drop the price m8.

A quick 'older' picture before yoz posts his

cheers northy.

am just waiting for it to come back from the paintshop to get some photos of it done.

thanks.

/y0z

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Some more pics for u Yoz...

Super tidy interior in this one.. :D

And a Photoshop Chris did...

She looks a minter, good luck with the sale, and if its not sold for 3-4 months (which i doubt!), i may be in a position to buy it

Still for sale? may be interested if so. Thanks

Sold about 6 weeks ago sorry.

there is a good one on cliosport here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156077

/y0z

Cheers mate, i really want a black one though!