Every frigger wants to race me. :D

I like this because I get to pretty much show everyone up in my town. Obviously there are some faster cars in my town but most of the gay Chavs that want to race have slower cars that they would imagine to be faster than mine.

Here is my last encounter.

There was this Ford Fiesta Zetec S that was following me through town for about 10 minutes. I pulled him over and asked him to come to my private land for a little race. He obliged. :D **

I let him lead the way. He took me up to my land and it began. There is a straight road with a round about at the end and then you turn round and come back into town. I let him pull away as we went up the hill and then when we got to the top I let roar. He booted it and I just went absolutley flying past him.
I let him catch up at the round about. I was going about 10mph. He got up my arse again and so out of the round about I floored it and after about 30 seconds he was a tiny speck in my rear view mirror.

After exiting my land onto the 30mph zone I slowed down to 30 and he floored it past me at about 50mph. He must have thought that was cool or something? I don't know.

I never saw him again that night. :o

**I went round a round about twice and started to follow him.