Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    if that was the case.the cup cars would have been a lot quicker on track at brunters...no offence to anyone like, but they light.....handle very well...but lack the power....and it showed tbh

i know the lads were trying to get to know the car a little, but even the straight line speed showed this.....somewhere like donny etc, would show this even more i reckon.

Well then, if it was all down to power, how come Flan wasn't miles quicker than everything else out there? If 110bhp extra doesn't get you much, what will 15bhp worth of cams do?

dont forget the Mk1 cup cars are powered by 1.8's br scotts thats a 2.0

there is that........lol

but look at yozzas cup in the same light..same kinda hp...flans shudda bin up there with it...

check out the oulton vids, or donny vids.......kinda shows wot cams n a remap can do compared to std .......look at the way jesus' pulled past jans down the back straight......n/w meet....the way mine pulled past wez's down a straight road..

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    dont forget the Mk1 cup cars are powered by 1.8's br scotts thats a 2.0

exactly..but the power doesnt matter....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    there is that........lol

but look at yozzas cup in the same light..same kinda hp...flans shudda bin up there with it...

check out the oulton vids, or donny vids.......kinda shows wot cams n a remap can do compared to std .......look at the way jesus' pulled past jans down the back straight......n/w meet....the way mine pulled past wez's down a straight road..
    Yozza's Cup is almost 50bhp down on Flan's Clio. Properly sorted suspension saw that it was miles quicker though.

Aye, but if Jan or Wez had had properly setup coilovers and stronger brakes, they would have taken so much time out of you on the corners you wouldn't have been near them on the straight! :P

J o n
    Jan wouldn't have mate, on the vid we#re coasting round the corner in 2nd waiting for the other car to either move over, or speed up and crack on... plus 2 up Vs 1 up, so have to disagree there Mr Zollo.

lol

the cup cars have properly sorted suspension n brakes....i passed them....albeit backwards wen i passed northy lol.jus goes to show how slow they are ;)

seriosly tho...put 2 cars together, of the calibre of the williams...throw susp at 1.and spend same on mods on the other.....the eng modded would win round a track.

lol, when you passed me i thought 'fek me he's travelling a bit there' if you'd of been on the right line - i bet you could of made that chicane heeeheee

the cups run williams suspension with the 4 degrees camber, couldnt comment on the handling as my tracking was so baddly out at FCS.

On the straights i was on pace for a standard williams - but again problems with it spluttering out of the '2live' chicane ment it was ages before i could press the pedal fully.

tbh mate i seemed to be catchin u pretty easily. and as zollo agreed, mines runnin about std willy spec now, speedwise.